Note to buyers, the safety side rail to make this a toddler bed is "sold separately" - put it together and couldn't figure out how it might convert; went back and checked online and it clearly states the rail is sold separately... not a deal breaker because it is a great value and looks great, too. Nice and sturdy! But I was disappointed I didn't catch that earlier!
This was an awesome product that we are looking forward to our granddaughter using for the next several years. My daughter was able to put it together on her own when she got too impatient to wait for help from any of the rest of us.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Quality product for a great price
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? excellent
I read the reviews before buying. For the price, it is excellent at a "Nana's" house. If I was buying this for my own child, the visible hardare would really bother me to look at constantly because I'm very picky. But the design otherwise is lovely and it is very sturdy and complies with all the new standards. Wonderful crib for the price!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? true
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. it's nice - hardware shows a bit but great for a 2nd house
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very accurate
I think the company should put on here that the mattress is not included
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Fine
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Quality was fine but mattress does not even come with bed
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Not accurate at all
we weren't really looking for a convertible crib but were having trouble finding a crib that wasn't. we won't use it for that; just as a crib, but it is sturdy and neutral enough that we can use it again regardless of gender of our next baby.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? perfectly
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. easy to put together and serves its purpose
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? matches
I am a student so I needed to find a crib that was affordable but well-made and would last me a while. This crib fit the bill! It was so easy for me to put together by myself (only took me 20 minutes), My only problem was that there will these little rubber pieces helping hook the sides together and they break, very easily. While I put the crib together without much trouble I did break two of these when the sides slid a bit but if you have someone to help you balance while you are putting it together it shouldn't be a problem. It looks great, and it seems very sturdy. I would have liked to have storage underneath but there is plenty of room to slide stuff under there and with a skirt you won't even notice. I am really happy with this purchase!
Alph 3-in-1 Convertible White Stationary Crib was my choice for my twins when I decided to separate them at 5 month old, so I got two of those cribs. Very nice and simple design, takes only needed space, leaving some space under the bed. I liked the white finish. My husband put them together under 2 hours.
The price is reasonable and the crib is nice and solid. All the parts and instructions were in the box. It came the day it said it was and. me and my husband put it together in less than 30 minutes. Great crib and looks great in the nursery!