The frame is solid and it is a beautiful crib, but my son was able to chew big spots of the paint off within a day of getting his first teeth. If you buy this crib, teething rail covers are an absolute necessity!!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The frame is solid but paint comes off easily
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? accurate
This crib is a great deal for the money. I put it together easily by myself in less than an hour. It is well packaged so it arrived with no nicks or scratches. The fit and finish is better than I expected it to be considering the price. There is no strong paint odor or anything unexpected with the crib. One word of advice-don't tighten up the bolts until you are finished putting the whole thing together. It will make it a little easier to assemble. Also, the conversion to a toddler bed will be simple. Just drop out four bolts and take a long side off. If you are looking for a nice vintage style crib that will convert to a toddler bed and don't want to spend too much money, don't hesitate to buy this one. You won't be disappointed.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very nice crib. Easy to assemble and fit together nicely. All holes line up and there are not a bunch of pieces.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate description.
Great extra crib - this is the second we've purchased. Used for the grandchildren when they come to visit. Easy to set up and looks nice in the extra room. Would recommend this to anyone who desires an extra crib and doesn't want to pay a lot.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? exact
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. perfect
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? exact
I was going to order an iron crib that cost over $700 because I wanted that vintage feel with a modern touch. I'm happy I came across this crib, gives the same effect at a fraction of the cost. The wood detail is beautiful reminds me of the crib I had when I was a baby. It was easy to assemble, I'm 7 months pregnant and had it together in 30 minutes.