I need to cover 140' sq.feet..how many boxes would that take and how much would it cost
DIY 8mm 3-Strip Laminate Flooring (17.18 SF)
These high quality laminate planks provide the rich beautiful look and texture of real hardwood floors at a fraction of the cost. Installation is quick and easy and virtually maintenance free - perfect for today's busy family.
ITEM#: 14222873These high quality laminate planks provide the rich beautiful look and texture of real hardwood floors at a fraction of the cost. Installation is quick and easy and virtually maintenance free - perfect for today's busy family.
- Surface Finish: Textured finish
- Wood visual: Oak visual
- Edge design: Square-edge and end
- Plank Specification
- Width: 7.5"
- Length: 47.25"
- Thickness: 5/16" (8mm)
- Sq/ft per carton: 17.179
- Plank design: 3-strip
- Underlayment: Required 2mm polypropylene foam with 6 mil moisture barrier
- Materials: High density fiberboard core
- Technology: Tongue and groove, one-click system
- Installation: Floating
- Structural placement: Above, below and on grade
- Radiant heat: No
- Care instructions: Dust mop, spot clean with water only, minimal fluid
|Manufacturer Warranty||15 year Limited Manufacturer|
|Materials||High Density Fiberboard Core|
|Model Number||PRO8 004707|
Questions & Answers
Thank you for your question, grammie10. That would take about 9 boxes to do an area 140 sq ft. so at todays price on this item, it would cost approximately $360.00, give or take. I hope this helps, and thanks for shopping with us.
The approximate area I want to cover is 24' by 48'. Approximately how many boxes do I need to order?
It would take at least 68 boxes to cover that area.
68 boxes in total
Shipping & Returns
Usually leaves our warehouse in 1-2 business days. *
Standard Return Policy:
Items must be returned in new or unused condition and contain all original materials included with the shipment. More Details
FINAL SALE EXCLUSION: Items marked as FINAL SALE are not returnable unless the problem you experience is the result of our error.
Our standard shipping method is ground shipping. We also offer expedited shipping for most items. Your final
shipping cost and estimated delivery timeframe will be available at checkout.
Standard shipping details
Expedited shipping details
* For your protection, all orders are screened for security purposes. If your order is selected for review, our Loss Prevention Team may contact you by phone or email. There may be a two business day delay to process your order.
** Most Oversize orders are delivered within 1-4 weeks. Some orders may take 6 weeks to be delivered.