beautiful bed, lots of compliments. sturdy. Very easy to assemble by yourself but it takes time. It was fun. Good Saturday project. The instructions were VERY easy to read and understand. I wasnt too happy about the way the drawers are set. They are on wheels so if you have a carpet or hardwood floor under the entire perimeter, the drawers are lopsided like they are on my floors due to an area rug where floor is exposed mid-drawer around the head of the bed.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? beautiful clean white as described
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. jury is still out on the "ribs" that support the mattress, only time will tell. Has plastic parts whereas the bed purchased last year from Overstock was metal and much sturdier. But unfortunately, was no longer in stock.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? accurate in that it did not mention that the drawers on the base were not like drawers on a dresser, they are on wheels. accurate by omission.
I ordered this bed for its modern look and storage space. But it started to fall apart after only two months. I tried many ways, like using glue, replacing screws, to fix it, but didn't work. I may have to return it, or throw it way eventually. The bed is put together by racks of ply wood and 3 wooden legs in the center. The ply wood is of very poor quality, and the racks bend easily. The three wooden legs cannot stay stable on the floor. This bed has 4 stand-alone drawers, not connected to the frame. The frame is constantly shifting. Also, due to its poor design and unclear instruction, the bed is very difficult to assemble.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Matched.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very poor. Easily broken.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? OK
So despite some of the reviews, I still purchased this item because it was white, it had storage underneath, and i love the headboard. I am very happy and satisfied with the product. Packaging ended up coming in 5 boxes instead of 7 and it was packaged very well. I was very nervous about this product because I purchased it 3 months ago and didn't open it up until now. I placed the order right away because it was a high risk sellout, but i was also in construction for almost 3 months. The things i was nervous about were missing parts, missing instructions, damaged pieces. And thank god, all the pieces were there and instructions were easy to follow. Actually, putting this together was a lot easier than putting together my dresser. Now that it's constructed, i love it. It looks so nice and modern against my grayish blue accent wall. The only thing i didn't like is that the storage drawers aren't attached to the bed frame, so they slide wherever they want to slide to. But it's not a deal breaker for me. I love it. I would recommend getting those cushion thingy to place underneath the legs and sides of the frame so that it doesn't dent the floors. I recommend it for all furniture in general.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? white
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. pretty good
I was desperately looking for a storage bed in white the a tufted leather headboard. This was the only one on the site and matched what I wanted perfectly so I went ahead and bought it. It was quite simple to put together even though we couldn't find the instructions until after we finished the project (it was hidden behind some Styrofoam). Building the bed was actually fun, like putting together leggos; very different from the typical build-your-own furniture from most places. In the end, I love the look, the storage drawers and my husband and I enjoy crawling into our new bed each night.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Exactly as pictured
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality is okay. A bit on the expensive side.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Bed exactly as described