I have always had two artificial spiral trees by the kitchen door; after about 5 years, I replace them. I bought these because they looked very similar to the ones I have. They are not. They are very cheaply made, and are falling apart. The rod that runs through the middle, on which the spiral is built, shows all the way from top to bottom and looks exactly like a metal rod. The manufacturer of my other trees made an effort to disguise the rod, but these trees are so sparse, I can't even try to cover it myself. The color is a ridiculous shade of green, and is certainly not the color of a cypress. This is a bad product, and I am surprised that Overstock carries it. I hope this is not a trend, but it seems that the quality of some other recently purchased items are not up to the previous standard, either.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? It is much lighter and sparser.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Poor; its losing leaves all over.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Fair
I am happy with this tree and have purchased more since.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? exact
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. excellent
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? accurate
Unfortunately, this tree is not as pictured. The metal pole in the center is very visible. It basically looks like plastic garland wrapped around a metal pole. I sent it back, but can say the Overstock customer service was wonderful and easy with returns.