This blind has been up in our kitchen for a month now and we couldn't be more pleased with it. It is well made and the color is rich and as described. The cordage that opens and closes the slats is substantial enough to hang straight. July 2017 Update This blind looks like new still. Works easily and well. Am very pleased with the polished look and quality of the blind.
The blinds I purchased were AWESOME and very well made. I chose the real wood 2 inch blinds and they were a very excellent value for the price. Very happy with purchase and would purchase again. You won't be dissappointed.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? It was a little off but close enough.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality of the produce was excellent and they are very well made blinds.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Description was very accurate
The wood blind in oak looks pretty nice in my kitchen with oak cabinets; the problem is, the width that I needed did NOT come in a shorter length. Further, there were no instructions for any way of removing slats and shortening the blinds. While it looks nice, I'm disappointed at the bulk on the bottom of it. The quality however, is pretty nice. I'm just wondering if I should have gone to the expense of having custom blinds made with the proper lenght.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? pretty good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. pretty good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? good
I bought the Mahogany 43" by 68" blinds. The Mahogany color in the picture on the Overstock site is decidedly brown, but the product that came (marked Mahogany on the box) actually looks more like the Cherry. In fact, I actually suspect that the blinds I received were Cherry blinds. However, due to the happy accident of the different color, my binds actually match my wood floor exactly. The blinds are beautiful and economical. Easy to install (I used 6 Molly anchors on the drywall ceiling, inside-mounted on the window). The top of the blinds where the pull string mechanisms are was actually a little bent when it arrived. I suspect this was because of the lack of foam / bubble wrap around the product in the box that it came from. But because the top part is very thin metal, it can be bent back easily. If Overstock can somehow provide pictures of the actual blinds instead of tiny blocks of colors, it will probably help us out a lot.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Not accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Much better than expected
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate
We've been pleased with the color and the quality of these blinds...and even reordered additional blinds so that we have the continuity of look from the exterior around the entire house! I've been pleasantly surprised by the "richness" of the look once they are installed...very good purchase!