we needed blinds for a large front window with a fixed center and operable sides, so we needed three blinds to be able to open the sliders on the sides. the three blinds we ordered fit great and we are replaceing the seperate valances with one long valance.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? color worked perfect the white was warmer than shown
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. quality was very good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? right on
What can be said about blinds? Not much. We all know what they are and what they look like. However, because I needed an odd size, these were "custom". I could never have gotten wooden blinds for this price. I had custom roll up shades before. What I'm loving about the blinds is how much light they allow into a room. A shade isn't very appealing rolled all the way up. Blinds allow so much light and privacy with the pull of a chord. Delivery was within one week.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color was a match
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great quality for the price.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Description was accurate.
We have redone our cottage and lamented over what type of window of treatments to use. As soon as we saw these, we knew we had to try them. They offered the best blend of traditional and updated styling. We selected 3 identical blinds to complete our mini-bay window in the breakfast room. They were installed within minutes (by us) and look superb! We found them easy to operate, easy to clean, and very sturdy. Certainly these have been a super addition to our home