These blinds look absolutely gorgeous in our entry way. We purchased the pecan stain & they turned out perfect! They were easy to install. We did have to cut the top valance down a tad so make sure your measuring is extremely accurate & follow all of the guidelines provided! Looking to purchase more for other areas of our home.
look very rich. happy with them. match floors nicely. model home-esque. will be layering with drapery for a more formal look. best price I found and didn't have to order custom to fit my non-standard sized windows because overstock had my size. very pleased.
The color worked great. A little redder than I fought but the blinds in the house have been there for a few years. Size was perfect.....My great dane ate the blinds so we had to replace. Gotta say VERY HAPPY... Saved me 250$. Home Depot was 509$
I ordered seven (7) wood white blinds ranging from 22-34 (horizontal) x 58-72 (vertical). I am very pleased with the product and it costs less when compared to similar products found in chain stores. The valence was easy to install and adds character to the window treatment. The shipping price is unbeatable. I was concerned with the wood slats breaking while being shipped - no breaks! Only issue is the blinds stuck "a little" when dropping the blinds the first time once hung... the sticking caused paint to chip very lightly in random places. It is not very noticeable but not "perfect" - but only on one to two random slats per window... not a deterrent from my purchasing the same product again. I think the sticking is normal, especially since I live in a humid environment and a few hours outside can make anything behavior oddly.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Good. White - Glossy to Match Trim
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good. Wood Blinds Better than Existing Metal Venetian Blinds
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Good. Follow the Measurement Guidance - It Works
We took a leap of faith with these blinds, because they were described differently for each size we purchased, and the Overstock staff had NO idea other than what I could read on the website. They are a perfect match and I love the look! In fact, so does my husband! I'm on my way now to order wood blinds for the bedrooms!! OH, and they were about 40% of the cost at the Home Improvement store---and WAY better quality than what we saw there!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Beautifully!
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Wonderful!!! Top notch!
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Right on!
The wood blinds are very good quality. It is easy to install. It makes our dinning room looks very nice.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? match
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? accurate