These blinds are great for a spot where you want to have the ability to have some privacy once in a while, but you're not operating them every day. I was ready to purchase some from a major home improvement store and had gone as far as having them spec'd and priced with a sales associate. Then I found these! They look good, and I especially like the moulding detail at the top. However, the adjustment mechanism to tilt the slats is a little rough - it doesn't operate that smoothly. It's not a deal-breaker, because I don't open and shut them that often, and I'm getting used to doing it with a little finesse to make it work, but it's not the sign of a top-quality product. I also don't like the way the bottom of the blinds hang - they tilt slightly, so I can see the stickers at the bottom of the blinds. However, I may just need to adjust them some more. I'd still buy them again and recommend them to anyone!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Exact match
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Adequate
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate
When I moved into my house it already had faux wood blinds in all windows, so they've been in for about 8 years. Gradually they've begun to fail & it's always the plastic wand mechanism that breaks. As they break, I've been replacing them with this blind which has the pull cords to open & close the blinds. I don't think the mechanism will break as easily. The color (pearl white) & size is a perfect match to the existing blinds. I'm sure I'll be ordering more as the old ones continue to fail.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Good. It was exactly what I wanted.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Quality seems good. I'm glad they have pull cords for opening & closing ... seem to last longer than the plastic wands.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? The blinds were exactly as described.
Very happy with product however more difficult to install than I would have thought, I may have been better served by ordering the blinds that go over the trim and not those that go inside the trim. This is not a fault of the blinds, my error most likely.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? fine
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Like it as well as real wood
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very accurate
Great blinds. Had them installed in 20 minutes(i ordered 2). Was going to hang curtains over them, but they give the room a nice clean look without any curtains, so this blinds saved me $200-$300 on curtains
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? A+
needed an attractive yet affordable window cover...this faux wood wwindow blind did the trick. thought i might have to add a valance or sheer, but it is perfect on its own.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? not exact
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. excellent
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? excellent
These blinds fit nicely on the window. The strings have come undone already, so I had to retie them to keep them working.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? They are white as described. Reallly can't complain about white.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. They are of average quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? The description was accurate
Love them, love them, love them!. Faux is best along the ocean where humidity is a problem.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? I bought the pearl.Exactly what I thought they would be.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? The description was very accurate
Bought two of these blinds for our TV room windows to cut the sun's glare off the TV screen. Loved that there so many sizes to choose from and the prices are great. Much less than custom blinds. Quick delivery from O.com Blinds were pretty easy to install (my husband says) and they look great. I wish the right side control was a wand-type instead of pull strings, but no biggy. O.com recommends that for inside mount measurement you order a size 1/4-1/2" less than the inside diameter to allow for the header, which I did, but I could have got away with 1/4-1/2" more and used the exact measurement. There is a very slight "gap between the edge of each side of the blind, and the inside window "frame". All in all,we're very pleased with the blinds and they really dress up the room. Great value and quality.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? Nice soft pearl color - just what I needed.
- How is the quality of the product? Well made and look like I paid much more than I did.
- Did the description onsite accurately describe the product? Just as described. No disappointments.
These blinds are very pretty. A very welcomed change over my old standard mini blinds, letting in more light when open and just looking more clean and crisp when closed. I like that the open-close mechanism is toggle strings instead of the rod. They were easy to install as well. My only negative comment is that the provided extra support bracket is not white (it is silver). When using the "inside the window frame" install technique, you can see the silver bracket from the outside. I suppose you could easily apply a coat of white paint.
These blinds exceed expectaions: they look great, are of good quality, come with all needed parts for installation (you will need a drill, however; a spouse who is willing to install them also helps.), and the price is not bad. I also love Overstock's quick delivery service.
I ordered these blinds on a Monday night, and received them on Wednesday. I was pleasantly surprised with the speedy delivery. I was also surprised at how expensive these blinds look. I also love the crown molding valence. Our family moved into a new home in July and needed blinds for all of the windows. Since the windows are not a standard width, I priced them as was told that custom blinds would be about $52 per blind. I decided to wait and look around for a better price. I am so glad I did! These blinds are of great quality at an exceptional price.
I ordered these blinds for my daughter's room and not only do they look expensive, but they were also easy to install. They open and close easily, and while we don't lift and lower them often, that function works great, too. This product comes in many different sizes, which saves a lot of money compared to ordering custom blinds. The slats are nice, thick plastic that are also easy to clean/dust.
I've never ordered anything like this on the Internet. I usually have to touch and feel, consider and reconsider, but needed some blinds quickly. These more than met my expectations... fit windows exactly. I also ordered blinds for 2 other windows in a different size, and all fit flawlessly. Good quality at a great price, and super-fast shipping. Couldn't have asked for a better result!
i bought these blinds and they look great but once you follow the instuctions and adjust the bottom and re cap them the string to pull the blinds up comes completely out very diappointed in the end result will never use this product agian
These blinds are great! They look expensive and very pretty, they are a great deal! I looked for a months before I came across these blinds and they are great! My husband said they are a little bit of a pain to put up but that doesnt take away from how nice they look!!