I love these blinds, exactly what they described. I have put them on 6 windows already and have 3 more to go as money permits. Such a good buy, easy to install and the look GREAT!!!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Very much so
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. I love these blinds. This is my second order
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Spot on
Easy to install and adjust length. I had experience installing other blinds before hanging these and I found installation and length adjustment to be simple. It took me maybe half an hour to install and shorten two sets. They look really nice and provide good light control - our master bedroom stays nice and dark in the morning even with SE exposure. Downside to the dark wood color (pecan) - shows a lot of dust. The 45" set has 4 chords and the 72" set has 8 chords, so I would NOT recommend these blinds for a nursery or young child's room. Blinds arrived earlier than expected, were not damaged, and had all the parts.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? I ordered these in "pecan" and the actual product more closely resembles the "mahogany" color on my computer, but nevertheless they are a nice medium/dark true brown color (no red or yellow tones).
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Decent quality. I think they look nicer than they actually are. Haven't had any problems with the quality, but they are in the master bedroom where they don't get abused by kids and dogs.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate.
These blinds are great quality, very heavy and exactly as described. Prior to this I had never installed blinds myself, always paid someone else to do it. I'm so happy and proud to say that it was not difficult, the instructions were relatively easy, and with my new rechargeable power screwdriver, there was no stopping me. I stalled two sets of blinds within a few hours, and I am so happy with how they look. I had quotes from a local decorator which would have cost me around $400 per window, and I finished this project at less than half the cost. I love Overstock so much. Great product. Thanks.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? 100% accurate
I was hesitant to order blinds on online but I took a chance. They beautify my bathroom. All the brackets and screws were included in the package; my brother who installed them were surprised and impressed by the beauty and weight of these blinds. It took him approximately 20 minutes to inspect the package, check for all the pieces and install. This is one of my best purchases from O.If you go by the suggestions-order 1/8 or 1 in less the width of the window for inside installation, you will be fine with the fit.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? exactly as pictured
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. heavy blinds
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? completely as described
Blinds met expectations and fit perfectly. Color and quality of the wood were very good. The instructions were brief but satisfied what was needed for us to do the installation ourselves.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Very good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good Quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Excellent
the blinds worked very well in the room, they are good quality blinds. we had hard time installing them, it took 2 guys that are used to hose projects 2 hours to install 2 sets of blinds. the decorative plank is also a challenge to screw to, as it almost broke under the pressure ofthe screw going through. my husband purchased a velcro, and attach it to the velcro instead, for hte fear that it may brake completely if screws are used.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? well
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. excellent quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? accurate
They look nice. Thank God my son-in-law installed them for me!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? lighter
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? strings on both sides of blinds - no rod on one side
I purchased the cherry and pecan wood blinds .I was delighted once again, The pecan slightly darker than pictured but they work with my color schemes in my room. One of the blinds came with a very small dent ,not sure who is to blame UPS or Overstock ......but I was able to fix and cover with the boarder so I was not upset. Very Happy wih my blinds. I was goingto pay over BIG BUCKS each at a department store until I found my dimensions. THANK YOU AGAIN for saving me $$$$$$$
The color was not ,as seen in the picture. i ordered oak, but it looked more of a solid medium brown, when it arrive the top of the blind had been bent . but i kept it .the valance hide it, in other words it a good buy.I've ordered many things from overstock. and this is the first, that i 've had a problem with.
I started out with one blind. I liked then so much that I bought 7 more. These blinds are beautiful, well made ,and easy to intall. They are very heavy and I would not use them on a window that had to be opened allot. They give the house a nice modern touch.
Other than hearing my husband complain something about the cheap hardware (screws) the product is very nice. The color I selected was true to the sample color I picked from. The blinds open and close with a cord vs. the old turn the plastic stick style which makes it esier to operate. I can select plenty of sunshine to making the room much darker . Although my husband did the installation, I'm sure that I could have installed then myself if I had too.
I got these to go in my dining area, for an inside mount. Very well constructed... I got the darkest color, more of a reddish brown than what I expected, but they still look great. They fit perfectly and were easy to install. Recommend.
I really like the appearance of these blinds and have actually bought them twice for two different rooms. They enhance the look of any room. The price is reasonable, although not cheap. They will last a very long time which makes the price acceptable.
When I opened the box for these blinds I was so excited because they are beautiful! A few days later I finally got my husband to hang them. Much to our frustration the brackets were a bit flimsey and difficult to get the drill in the correct position, ours bent easily. We then had 2 screws break while drilling them into the frame leaving a metal dot where we needed to have a screw. We used some wood screws we had for the other holes and they worked much better, don't use the screws that come with the blinds! The other problem we had was lowering and raising the blinds. I read in another review that they had a problem with this so I knew to keep trying. The instructions say to give a light tug, we needed a lot more than that to get them to release, A Lot! Other than these 2 issues I love the blinds, they are very rich looking, easy to change the position of the blinds, (pointing down, open, pointing up, etc.) and the moulding is the perfect touch. I purchased a set of 2 and we only have the one hung so far due to the frustrating installation.
These wood blinds are very nice for the price. The quality is as good as other, much more expensive blinds, that I have previously purchased. I selected the honey toned wood and the color matches perfectly with my knotty pine family room.
I ORDERED THE BLINDS, AND THEY ARRIVED VERY FAST! THEY WERE JUST AS I HAD HOPED.....BEAUTIFUL!! I COULDN'T WAIT TO HANG THEM. VERY EASY TO PUT UP, AND I HAVE HAD SOOO MANY COMPLIMENTS! ALSO, MY WINDOWS FACE THE EAST (WHICH IS EXTREMELY HOT IN THE DAY) NO MORE!! THEY DARKEN THE ROOM, AND IT VERY PLEASANT TO BE IN THERE. I AM HOPING TO PURCHASE MORE! THE PRICE WAS WELL WORTH IT!
I received the first blinds in the wrong length. The return was smooth and they resent the correct sizely timely. I must admit I had a problem letting the blinds down, but after 25 minutes was able to. The cords can be tricky, but overall the blinds are well made and beautiful. I ordered one just to see the quality and now have ordered 2 more. The pricie is unbelievable and unbeatable. Due not hesitate on these blinds. I read the reveiws of others and went with their opipions and was not disappointed. That's why I feel it is important to take the time and comment on all purchases. They are very helpful. Thanks. "O". It doesn't get any better than you guys.