We purchased six sets of blinds and overall we are pleased with our purchase. They are well crafted and they look great. The one downfall we have noticed so far is that one set of blinds has a bracket missing on the inside that holds the internal rod in position. We did not notice this missing part until after this set was put up so we did not return it. We realized the part was missing when we could not adjust the blinds. We manually pushed the rod into place so we can now adjust the blinds. Hopefully, the rod inside will stay in position without the missing part. Without this defect, I would have given these blinds five stars.
These came perfectly cut and are great quality. An excellent value!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. High quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Good
My home has over 30 Windows and three Patio doors and I bought wood blinds for every single window and doors of which my husband installed! If I had hired Empire Carpet or Blinds to Go professional, I would have had to pay about $5,500 for the blinds and installation! Do you know that I paid only $1,500 on Overstock.com?!!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? It is a more vibrant, beautiful color
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? An understatement!
my blinds arrived within a week and are beautiful and seem good quality. i picked the pecan color i think and it definitely helps keep the sun out. they are easily adjustable.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. great quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? exact
These blinds are fabulous. We recently rennovated our home, and have 27 windows in it. We ordered these wood blinds for over half of the windows, and every single one fit perfectly. We had gotten an estimate from a famous maker, and saved over half of the money by purchasing them and doing it ourselves. My husband is a carpenter, so he had no trouble putting them up, and they worked the first time we pulled on the strings. I ordered the bright white, and it matches my trim perfectly. Thanks overstock.