It's not always easy purchasing blinds online, but in this case, it worked out excellent. We purchased a few to see if we liked them, and once we hung them, we ordered the rest. The price was so much cheaper than big box stores as well as other vendors online. We had to purchase one blind from someone else because Overstock did not have the right size. Overall, the overstock brand was better. I'd definitely purchase them again.
I paid less forthe 3 real wood blinds I bought on overstock than the price of the faux blinds available at Lowe's. I didn't expect to get the header valance either. The fit was perfect for an inside mount and the instructions were clear and easy for a do-it-yourselfer!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. High quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Better thank expected
I ordered these for 3 windows that are a strange size for a small business. I tried to order the oak color and Overstock shipped 2 of the 3 and said after the fact that the 3rd was no longer available in that size. So I had to call and get a return label and ship them back and then re-order them in a color that they did have in stock. I re-ordered the mahogany color and I was pleased when all 3 finally arrived in the correct size. They took minutes to install. I am pleased with the quality especially for the price. They seem like they will hold up well over time. They were slightly lighter in color than I expected but it didn't ruin the design for the room.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Color was very close but not exact.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Quality was definitely better than other vinyl products that look similar.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Pretty accurate
High quality wood blinds at a fraction of the retail price. They look good up. I' m happy, what else can I say
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? yes
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. great
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? good
they took my measurements and sent me a perfect set of blinds....exactly the right size... color was true and matched my fireplace mantel thanx
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? exactly
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. excellent
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? right on
I ordered the Pecan colored blinds and they are a really nice color (not too light, not too dark). I expected these blinds to be somewhat heavy (our window size is 27" x 68"), but they are a good weight and are not difficult to raise. Installation was easy. We liked them so much, I ordered similar blinds for other windows.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? yes
- How is the quality of the product? very good
- Did the description onsite accurately describe the product? yes
I purchased five of the Wood blinds. I am very happy with the color of the blinds. They match the color of the wood floors perfectly. I was also very satisfied with the dimensions as they were exactly as was indicated. I'm also pleased with the ease of opening and raising the blinds for sunlight. However, I have had some difficulty installing the top trim portion of the blinds. In addition, I thought the price was high. I always consider overstock.com to have great bargains but at $**+ per blind -- this was not a bargain. But overall I am pleased with my purchase.
look great in a classy retro/hollywood glam teen girl's bedroom, but I'd use them anywhere. Saved me a bundle from the custom shutters ($1000). rids the room of most of the light on a south-facing wall for late sleep ins. They look and are great.