Great bed. Easy to put together. Ther drawers come in a sealed, pre-assembled compartment. I love the curve to the headboard. I bought it for a guest room. It is dark as depicted. If they had a cherry color, I would probably get another one for my room. Drawers on both sides. 4 total.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? ok
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. great
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? fine
$$ this bed for spare bedroom. (and when I have a cold and dont wanna keep my sweety up at night) the main parts go together fairly easy. A couple of shots of the screwgun and you have a solid square frame. Now is the time to move the bed to the "just right position", and put rug under. Because once you put the drawers on and cross support, moving becomes unpractical. The drawers are a bit tedious because you have to get the lil legs right so the drawer can be screwed into the side of the frame. You then screw down the cross supports with the lil support legs that need to touch the floor same mechinism as the drawer legs. Thats it slap on a decent mattress and bedding. You'll need a screwdriver and a good wrist (craftsman 19.2volt drill w/ #2 phillips bit is waaay better). About 1 hour. It looks pretty good and will last a looong time.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? bout right
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. actually better then expected.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? fair