I have used it so can't return it but not happy with this at all. The colander sits high in the pot so you need to fill it with a lot of water to get the pasta covered. It took forever to boil the water. My other pots heat up in less than half the time. Would not recommend.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? fine
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality is not too good because for a pasta pan the pan should heat up quickly and it does not.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? good
This is not a Cuisinart product. I just received my product in the mail today and having looked through the entire packaging, pot, utensils, and booklet that it came with, there's nothing that states this is a Cuisinart product. The only brand stated is Weight Watchers. That said, I marked two stars off for false advertisement. The only reason why I gave it an average rating is because the product in itself seems average. Sturdy bottomed pot and fairly heavy weight. So it's possible this steamer may do it's job well, but I won't know until after using it. So we will see. The picture shown is accurate, but I do have one small complaint. The collander pot piece seems to fit a bit too tightly into the pot. It's not difficult to remove when empty but I'm not sure how it will be once it's full of food.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? no difference
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. ok
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? not accurate. This is no Cuisinart.