Purchased this product under the impression it was brand new, not reconditioned. I clicked on the link from another site that said Brand New! Now I cannot return it....I just hope i get a few years out of it! Otherwise, I do love it...love Cuisinart
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Exactly
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Seems to be in brand new condition
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Right on
This was my second purchase of this single serve coffee maker. My first one I purchased at half price as it was a floor model. I used it and loved it for the first year. Soon after I noticed the pump not working right. It would only brew half a cup, and water would leak out from under the unit. Since it was a floor model, I didn't figure I had a warranty and decided to purchase a new one with a warranty. I had my second one less than one month when it started to do the exact same thing. First it only brewed half a cup. then the pump went completely out. For the price of this model, you would think it would be made better to last longer. I would not recommend this item.
I thought a long time before buying this coffee maker. My sister kept telling me it is a waste of money and you will hardly use it. Well, I love it. It is very easy to use and my sister said the other day that it is the best idea I have had in a long time.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? na
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. would never know it is referbished
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very accurate
I have had the coffee maker for approximately 3 weeks and have already had to descale two times. I can't imagine it's my water quality. I made two cups of coffee initially and already the machine was saying to descale. I hope this is not a hint of what is to come. I really had high hopes for the product.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Great
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Unsatisfactory
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Great
This is the second Cuisinart coffee system that I have purchased over the past few years. Thinking that Cuisinart is a quality company but to my dismay I have been disappointed with both products. Concerning the SS-700 Single I loved the fact that I could get a fresh brewed cup of coffee any time of the day. Great theory. Problem ...the pump went out in less than 30 days. Would never purchase a Cuisinart coffee maker again. Sorry, but the quality just isn't there.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. the pump went out in less 30 days
Unfortunately this is a very temperamental coffeemaker. We've had it for about 2 years and it works most of the time but suddenly decides it doesn't feel like making a full cup of coffee. We had it set on 12 oz cups and it went from 10 oz to 8 oz for some reason. I cleaned it per instructions twice when it acted up. Finally, just this week decided to get rid of it. Too bad, because as I said, it is AWESOME when it works.