Excellent quality, just the right weight for handling. Cook well at low to medium temps. Shiny stainless steel accents make impressive appearance Pot handles do not get hot but handles on covers do and must be careful when lifting and holding them can drip and burn you. Covers don't stack but easy to store vertically in drawer with minimum space. Not cheap but a great upgrade to quality cookware..
The Cuisinart multiclad pro is a great set of cookware. The pans are very heavy, conduct heat evenly and clean up with very little effort. On occasion I have used bar-tenders friend to polish the pans, but certainly not every time I use them. I like the pans so much, I bought my each of my kids a set for Christmas.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very high quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? perfect
I bought this set after an extensive search for magnetic cookware for our new induction cooktop. I was sad to see my Cordon Bleu cookware go- it was an expensive wedding gift only 5 years-old, but this set has replaced it very nicely and at a VERY affordable price!
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? yes
- How is the quality of the product? great
- Did the description onsite accurately describe the product? yes