I bought these for my son/daughter-in-law, as a house warming gift for their new home. My son loves to cook as well as his wife, no complaints, they love their new cookware. Clean easily and look great, They have asked me to find some smaller pans to enlarge the set and a larger frying pan,. They really enjoy their new Cuisinart Stanless Steel. Would have given five stars but I have not used them.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Same
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellant
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Good
These pans are great to cook with, just bought new range/stove and our non stick pains did not work... too much curvature on the bottom and the ridges from he teflon made everything burn or stick. Love the MCP set I purchased, plan on buying sets for my daughters for a gift. Spray with Pam, Warm the pan first and cook on low heat, except if boiling water. (all stainless you need to do this) I will not put them in the dishwasher, my preference...to me cookware should always be hand washed. Wish I had rack to display them, they are to beautiful to keep in a cabinet. Enjoy years of use with these pans....Cuisinart MCP is top of the line...
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Quality of the MCP is wonderful... cleans beautifully
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate, have been looking for this set, Overstock had the best price