I just received my Cuisinart Mix It In Soft Serve Ice Cream Maker for my birthday. We have had so much fun with this since I got it. We've made soft serve vanilla ice cream and soft serve vanilla frozen yogurt. When we made the first batch my oldest son ate 5 cones back to back!! Surprised he wasn't sick! We still had leftover ice cream. And when we made the second batch we had a house full of people and served probably more than 15 cones and again had some leftover! Its easy, comes with great recipes and fun! I totally recommend it! Can't wait to try sorbet and sherbet!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Color identical to online color.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Quality is excellent
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? 100% accurate
If you are buying this product in the UK, beware! I plugged this in using a standard USA to UK adaptor and immediately fried it! I didn't know that USA appliances operate on half the voltage of UK appliances. To use this product safely you need a Step down voltage converter (240V - 120V 100W), or (230V - 110V 100W). After ordering a second ice cream maker to replace my daughter's destroyed Christmas present I bought a 240 - 120V 45W voltage converter and burnt that out too!!! The ice cream maker operates at 120V and 80W so make sure that you buy the 100W voltage converter. Overstock, perhaps you could consider selling this machine and the correct voltage converter as a bundle?
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Good