We decided to replace our 10 yr Cuisinart grind-and-brew 10-Cup coffee machine because it was beginning to fade; i.e. it would take 4-5 "restarts" to get the water through the hating element. This refurbished and updated model works fine. The only change is the lowering of the grinder so that the top of the coffee maker is flat, so that filling the grinder is best accomplished before placing it inside the coffee-maker. Otherwise,we're pleased. This refurbished model came "as new" and one would never have known it was refurbished.
Our previous coffee maker lasted a very long time and I'm sure this one will be as good.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? fine
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. We replaced a similar 8 year old refurbished Cuisinart that we bought on Overstock. This is an improved model and is GREAT so far..
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Perfect
This was a refurbished coffee pot. It looks brand new. It came with a three year warranty. I am not sure if it isn't brand-new. The price was fabulous I bought it on a cyber Monday special. I always wanted a Cuisinart grinder coffee pot. I iam very pleased with my purchase.
I rated 4 stars because I would like my coffee to be a bit warmer after 3 hours in the thermal container. I am happy with the product. I was hesitated to buy a refurbirsh product. There is no problem so far. The price is good. I would be willing to try refubish products again from Overstock. I also had a good experience with the customer representative. He helped answer my questions and save money.
Purchased this refurbished product after the front panel broke off of my old one. This one is just like new, and the design is improved. It's easier to clean and put back together. The water filter is packed inside the carafe. I particularly like the new carafe top - the old one tended to spill coffee everywhere if not held just right. This one doesn't drip at all. Coffee is great as expected. Best of all, there is now a water level window on the side so I don't have to use a flashlight to check the water level when making coffee.
Grind-and-Brew Thermal Automatic Coffeemaker is what all should have.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Very happy
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. it is what I wanted
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? I t was was good was it could be