I had to replace my previous Cuisinart coffeemaker & this one was perfect. I received it within 3-4 days, took it out of the box, read the book and had a wonderful cup of coffee within minutes. I just wanted a basic coffeemaker with very little fuss and easy operation. Got it all with this one.
I'm a cuisinart coffee maker fan. I replaced one that I broke with this refurbished unit and so far, its been working fine. However, mine did not come complete with its charcoal filter installed. It is amazing how much this filter improves the coffee's flavor - I noticed it was gone after the first couple of brews. This isn't a big thing, as I purchased replacement filters on Amazon but one would expect a refurbished unit to come complete with all the pieces.
This is my third Cuisinart coffee pot. I really like how they brew the coffee, so flavorful and hot, not lukewarm, like some other brands. It makes a really good cup of coffee. Have no clue as to why is was listed refurbished, it came packed in original box. thanks, keeps the morning coffee on the front porch coming! :)
12 cup, auto brewer is the best in years. the brand is very reliable, and the refurbsihed is as good as factory new. looks very good in any environement, and one less thought to having to shut off the coffee maker when leaving the house. Also, the beeping to alert for when coffee has brewed is an added feature. The water filter is also a bonus in making coffee that is brewed with hard water taste ncredibly fresh. I must also add, I need less coffee grounds to brew 12 cups, than I did with a 10 cup brewer.
Would not recommend unless there are instructions accompanying the coffeemaker! The Refurbished pot had no instructions, required programming which I was unable to figure out. REturned item, sadly, since I've heard wonderful reports on the coffee quality with this pot.
I think for the price difference I should have gone for a new unit. The missing rubber feet have caused me much time in exchanging emails with customer service just to be referred to an 800 # in the end for parts. When you look at what you don't get with the refurb it adds up to the price of a new unit.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? black is black
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Feet missing but it makes a good cup of coffee.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? It is what it is.
Great purchase! Arrived quickly; like new & fantastic item!!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? exact
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very
The coffee maker replaced a brand we had been using for years. I will never go back to my old brand again. This coffee maker was worth every penny. It brews fast and the built-in water filter really does an amazing job of filtering out unwanted tastes in teh water. A great buy
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Wonderful machine-quick percolation
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? perfect