I've been using these for about 6 weeks, and they really are a great value. Conduct heat well, don't feel flimsy or cheap, and they look great. I just use some Bar Keeper's Friend on them when I wash, and they've stayed shiny and new-looking so far.
After one use, the cookware had heat stains on the inside. These are definately not non-stick pans and they require a lot of special care. Bar Keeper's Friend will take off the stains...so far. Read up on stainless steel cookware before making the commitment to taking care of them.
I like the look of this cookware, however, food really seems to stick to it when cooking. I have tried using more ollive oil, and it helps a little, but there is alot more food stuck to the pan than with my previous cookware. I am still getting used to it, tho.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. seems ok
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? good
KOHLS PRICE MUCH HIGHER FOR THE SAME SET!!! STOCK POT NOT INCLUDED BUT I KNOW IT WON'T BE 100'00 , Thank you overstock!!!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. love this
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? reasonable
As a person who is becoming more and more health conscious, it was very important to change my cookware from nonstick products to stainless steel. The stainless steal cookware was not only pleasing on the eyes but very worthy of the meals I prepare for my family. In addition, the cleanup wasn't bad. I'm still patting myself on the back for making such a wise decision.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color on site was well represented and true to original
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. I am very satisfied with the quality of my cookware set. It was a steal for the inexpensive price to produce such satisfying quality.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? The on site description was very acurate. I received the same product viewed on the web site.
I bought this as a starter set for my daughter as she sets out on her married life! She raves about the set every time she talks to me. I think this will serve her well for many years. It's not AllClad (!), but it is a nice starter set!!!!!!
This cookware is the best value for the money and well-worth the investment. The well-crafted pots and pans allow for even cooking and the food retains its flavor. In fact, this set was so nice, we bought another just like it for my mom.
This is the best online purchase I've made... I bought this set for my father, and he said the quality is better than sets he has bought in the past. He has always purchased top quality and higher price mark. I will definitely purchase from Overstock again..
If you're looking for a cheaper hut good quality set, this is it. I have only been using it for a week but it seems to hold up. It feels thin and cheap but it is not. It cooks evenly and heats up very well if you're boiling water. The handles and lids seem to be holding up well. The stainless is very pretty in my kitchen.
After using this cookware for 3 months now, I can honestly say I DON'T LIKE IT. There. Everything sticks, and it's a pain to clean. PROS: It looked great out of the box, it's sturdy, and should last a long time. CONS: Stains easily, will not come clean unless you use a scrubby soap pad, and even then it takes a lot of elbow grease. I seasoned these prior to the first use, and I still have issues with food sticking. If I could return these, I would.
It's a complete set of Cuisinart cookware that should sum it up.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? EXACT
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. SUPERB
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? VERY EXACT