Loved the look and the potential--and even the first couple months of use--of this appliance. Then one day the on/off switch quit working on me, mid-batch and I couldn't get it back up and running. We eat rice several times a week--we need a cooker that continues to function! Fortunately, this happened within the 90-day warranty. Overstock was FABULOUS in extending the return/refund. So appreciate that! (Thank you, Overstock!) Have since put the refund and $20 more toward the KRUPS 10-cup rice cooker/steamer/slow cooker. Just tried that today for the first time and so far, so good. (Rice was perfection--and no spitting mess like with the Cuisinart. Love my Cuisinart Toaster, Ice Cream Maker and Waffle Iron--not in love with the Rice Cooker. (But...it WAS a beautiful appliance! :: sigh ::)
best price ,best product ,I loved ,fast shipping the price is very affordable, they told me that is refurbished but this is mint condition ,new and unopened ,for the price and the shipping price is very low is that you bought in department store at flea market price ,I love it ,highly recommended
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? expensive
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. quality is AAA+++
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? excellent
We've had our Cuisinart CRC-800 8-cup Rice Cooker (Refurbished) for about 4 years now (could be longer) that I bought here off Overstock.com and have had no problems at all. It's the perfect size for one or two people (we refrigerate leftover in a ziploc type baggie). I'm sorry that others have had a bad experience with theirs but we love ours. The non-stick coating is still completely intact & the rice comes out great (we've cooked both white & brown bagged rice-the type you rinse out before cooking).
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? same
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great Quality!
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very Accurate!