The product arrived and once I assembled it, it seemed very flimsy for the amount of money paid. The interior grill just rests on four screws and is not attached to the outer frame. You can not put any heavy pots on or near either end or it will bend, so everything gets cluttered in the middle of the rack. The color was good and matched my kitchen hardware well.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Flimsy
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Details of dimensions were accurate
I would love to review this product but I never received it. Although told that it had shipped, it was never delivered. After calls to UPS and Overstock I discovered that the emails telling me that it had shipped and giving me a tracking number were grossly exaggerated. Apparently the vendor did not have enough pot racks to fill the orders. So asking me to review this product is a little silly.
This was a great product is very strong in construction. I would even us it for a Restraunt Enviroment
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Looks great matches perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent product strong construction
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very Accurate in description
I am very pleased with the products construction, color and size. It goes perfectly over my island in my kitchen.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very well constructed
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Exactly as received
easy to install and looks and works perfect. needed a pot rack that didnt hang down low since its above my island and i have standard ceiling height and this was perfect ! and great price too.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. perfect
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? exact
This pot rack is great for my kitchen. It is not overly large. Holds up to 12 pots. Love the octagonal shape. We had to modify in the attick to get this rack to fit as the studs were of course further apart than what would work with this rack but this is common for a lot of pot racks. This pot rack won't be going anywhere, it is now solidly anchored in the drywall in the ceiling and hangs just at the right level above my island stove. The only drawback I feel is the rack in the middle from which the hooks hang can bend on the ends if you hang heavy pots here. I do not, all my heavier pots are toward the middle and lighter ones toward the outside. Highly recommend but make sure you have someone that can install it correctly.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? As depicted.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great quality at an affordable price.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? 100%
I purchased this product from OS because it was the best price out there. About $15 less than Amazon. After researching many sites for pot racks, I chose Cuisinart because of the quality. It's a much heavier gauge of stainless than all others in the price range.Don't be alarmed by reading the reviews about problems with hanging it. If your location does not line up with the ceiling joists,simply install a 2x4 bridge between them.
We were impressed by the heavy gauge metal used in this hanging rack. It was also fairly easy to assemble, although it is worth noting that the instructions did not match the hardware: there is no threaded hole at the top of each support "fork" - instead, the bolt screws into a lock washer and nut. The hardware came complete, so it was possible to figure out what to do without the instructions. The rack also looks great. I would make two changes were I engineering this product. First, I would make it possible to hang it in a fixed position, rather than swinging on its hooks. As it is, whenever you remove a pot, the whole rack swings for a while. And I would make it possible to fix the smaller hooks from which the individual pots hang - as they are, it is sometimes frustrating to try to pass the hole in the handle over the hook only to have the hook bounce off the handle and swing for a bit. Not great when you're in a big hurry, but for normal situations it works just fine.
This product was a well made piece. It wasn't long enough for my high kitchen ceiling, so I needed to purchase a sturdy metal chain from the local hardware store. The only downside to this pot rack is it is a bit "tippy". You need to balance the pots and pans so that they don't lean or tip from side to side. I will be ordering another one as I have a huge kitchen & I really need another one to hold all my pans & utensils.