We just received our Cuisinart Fondue Maker recently but have already used it several times. It's such a fun way to cook, especially when entertaining (our guests love it!). It's extremely simple to use and the heat settings are very consistent (also has even heat distribution), from the lower settings for melting chocolates or cheeses, to the highest settings for cooking small cuts of meat, shellfish recipes, etc. Because of it's quick heating capabilities and versatality, it's especially fun to cook for/with several guests at once. Among it's many features, one of my favorites is it's "retro look" - takes me back further than I care to admit! It's very easy to operate, versatile and a great conversation peice - and of course, Overstock's price was much much lower than the five other websites I checked. No surprise there - thanks again Overstock!!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? EXACT MATCH
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. QUALITY EXCELLANT - GREAT GIFT ITEM
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? EXACT
I was looking for a fondue pot that is easy to regulate in terms of heat, and this fits the bill. The unit is also big enough for a large dinner party. I had 8 and we had plenty of room. Cleaning was easy as well. I bought two - one for broth and one for cheese, and the fondue party was a great success. One hint -- make your cheese fondue ahead of time and then warm it up -- mine was a little runny!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Color is right.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. This is up to Cuisinart's typical high standards.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? The product description is accurate,