This is the first time I've been less-than-thrilled by an O purchase. From a distance the ottoman does look good. The leatherette is decent-looking, the construction seems pretty sturdy and it's a good fit (size-wise) for the space I have it in. What is disappointing, and not disclosed, are the two zippers that run up opposite corners of the ottoman. First, they're not color-matched; they're bright white, so they really stand out. Second, because there are two of them, there's no way to turn the ottoman to hide them. Also, what looks like a metal strip around the base of the square is actually a strip of silver leatherette. Again, from a distance it looks okay, but up-close it looks like that reflective tape you put on your kid's Halloween costume. Kinda cheesy. I am not crazy about the tan color (the only option at the time I purchased it), so it was, and still is, my plan to recover the ottoman in something more suitable. Otherwise I'd be really disappointed in it.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? a good match
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. okay but not great
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? moderately accurate
My kids love the ottoman. We bought two of them in the tan color. My kids keep swivelling on them and so far they have endured fine...love it!!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Good
Wow this ottoman is really nice! I'm really impressed with the quality which is outstanding for the price.. I purchased the orange which pairs nicely on my white hardwood floors in the loft. I plan on buying a couple more for my bar/lounge room.