This is the first time I've been less-than-thrilled by an O purchase. From a distance the ottoman does look good. The leatherette is decent-looking, the construction seems pretty sturdy and it's a good fit (size-wise) for the space I have it in. What is disappointing, and not disclosed, are the two zippers that run up opposite corners of the ottoman. First, they're not color-matched; they're bright white, so they really stand out. Second, because there are two of them, there's no way to turn the ottoman to hide them. Also, what looks like a metal strip around the base of the square is actually a strip of silver leatherette. Again, from a distance it looks okay, but up-close it looks like that reflective tape you put on your kid's Halloween costume. Kinda cheesy. I am not crazy about the tan color (the only option at the time I purchased it), so it was, and still is, my plan to recover the ottoman in something more suitable. Otherwise I'd be really disappointed in it.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? a good match
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. okay but not great
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? moderately accurate
- Would you recommend this to a friend? No
My kids love the ottoman. We bought two of them in the tan color. My kids keep swivelling on them and so far they have endured fine...love it!!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Good
- Would you recommend this to a friend? Yes