As other reviewers have mentioned, you have to attach each one of the crystals so plan on 30-45 minutes doing that. Mine had about 12 broken crystals which was disappointing. After a few emails with Overstock they did send replacements so I was satisfied with the customer service I received.
This is a really great looking modern chandelier at an excellent price. We are using it in a walk in closet and it provides more than ample light. A few words of caution: each crystal has to be put on by hand which is a bit time consuming as the crystals are on "o" rings not hooks. It took two adults working together about 45 minutes. Also -- 15 or so crystals arrived broken as the packaging for them was inadequate. Overstock was prompt and courteous about sending replacements which arrived intact. Bottom line - the chandelier requires a bit of work but in our opinion was well worth the effort.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Exact
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Excellent
Before buying this item I was already aware that the crystals might come broken thanks to other buyers that mentioned it. I was hoping the issue would be resolved but obviously it wasn't because my crystals came broken. Thankfully Overstock has great customer service and they are sending replacements. The package needs to be better protected, it was very minimal. As far as the looks, with the crystals that "survived" it looks great!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate