This light is perfect in my dressing room and adds a little "bling" to the space. Lighting is adequate for the area, and it's beautiful. The diffuser is plastic and flimsy, but doesn't affect the function or appearance. Installation instructions not clear and more parts included than needed. If you've installed a light before, you shouldn't have any difficulty. The heavy crystal balls are supported by flimsy "key ring" type wires. Don't put the crystals on until the light is installed, and they work OK. It takes 60 watt small base candelabra bulbs, which I think should have been stated in the description.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Several reviewers said theirs was silver, so wasn't sure what I would get. Mine has a bronze finish on the exposed parts. The only silver is the piece holding the bulbs, and it's covered by the diffuser..
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great quality for the price.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate, except for light holder. See above.
This pendant flush mount fixture is perfect for a foyer. Our ceilings are eight feet high and there is plenty of height to enter. The fixture is lovely and looks expensive
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Perfect picture
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Fabulous quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Perfect
We love this light fixture. It was fairly easy to install & straightforward. I highly recommend this product.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The actual pendant was chrome & not a bronze color in the picture, but it's perfect. The shade looks just like the picture.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. It's great quality for the price & looks expensive.
I have been eyeing this light for months. I was a little nervous about previous reviews regarding complexity of installation. We had no problem as we put it together before putting it up. Be mindful there is an extra piece that hold the metal frame in place for shipping! You don't need that for installation. The light is very chic for the price. A nice way to update your house and not feel guilty about the price.
I will know more when I put it up. the quality looks pretty good.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? I got the brown that was shown. Was expecting silver from other reviews.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. look fine
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? looks similiar, still need to install it
I bought 2 of these fixtures, one for my living room and one for my dining room. I didn't really plan to hardwire the lights, I just wanted something there as a feature to accent the area and the ceiling and it definitely did the trick. These lights are definitely awesome.
Not the easiest to install, but very elegant, especially when you can find them for $** or $**. We have one in each of the girls' bedrooms, and they transform the rooms, especially when replacing a cheap, builder's flush mount dome. The fixture isn't small, which is an added bonus given its good looks.
was difficult to install because there were absolutely NO directions. The only reason it didn't go back in the box is because my husband is intelligent, patient & he loves me. And he's an electrician. Don't think the average person could install without directions.
Bought this for our guest bedroom and am very happy with the purchase. Arrived quickly and is as described. It took about half an hour for my husband to install it. I would recommend to put the crystals on before you install the light because it was hard to hang them once the light was attached to the ceiling.
I had my handyman installed the light -- he said it was one of the hardest installations of lighting he's done, and that it had a 'million pieces/parts'. All that said, the light is installed and looks great! It provides great light, and the style is really nice. I don't know if I'd recommend unless you are an experienced DIYer, or are having it professionally installed.