I bought two chairs and they are very cute in person. My style has a modern, vintage feel and they fit quite nicely in my space. The chair seems like it could fit into any style of decor though. They have a deep seat and if you are shorter you might have your feet hanging. My only real problem is that after reading the reviews I thought they would be a little more comfortable. They are stiff and not a chair you would want to cuddle up on and watch a movie or read a book on. Their purpose would be better served as a conversational chair.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color was slightly different. In person they are a grayish beige color. Even the box they came in said beige on it. So that took me by surprise. The color still works but just know it's not a true grey.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality is good for the price.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Pretty accurate, the only thing would be the color.
Nice chair for the price. It has a nubby texture that does not really show up in the picture and is far better looking in person. I like the old fashioned meets contemporary style and it looks great from the back, which was important in the room I am using it in. 4 legs screw on easily and it's done!
I am beyond pleased with this chair! I purchased it as an accent chair for my guest room and it is perfect. The color works well, it's pretty neutral tone, and I love the linen look. The size is perfect, not too big yet generously sized seat. The cushion is very firm, but we like that, so that's a positive for us. Thanks, Overstock!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Very accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very
I love, love the look of this chair. It goes perfect in my master bedroom reading nook. The only thing I don't like about it, is it's a little hard for sitting. I don't sit much so its not a problem, but wouldn't use for a living room chair.
This chair looks great, has a nice textured fabric in a light warm grey color. The chair is also very firm, which is what we wanted. Had to return the first chair due to a faulty front leg, but customer service was great and replaced the chair quickly. Overall, a nice chair for the price.