This sofa is great as a couch but I wouldn't recommend it as a bed unless its for a child. Please make sure you read the dimensions. I orginally bought it as a guest bed but it is too short to use as a bed. It looks great in my guest room in front of the bed and is very elegant looking and very comfy.
Well...I did read the reviews but since I am a student living in a studio apartment and was on a budget, I decided that this is the best option that I have. I bought the grey sofa bed. The color and the texture of the material is gorgeous. I didnt mind the firmness of the cushion as well. But thats where the pros end. I am 5.3 but this sofa is so low and the sitting area is so small that it seems very uncomfortable. The length is too short for even me. But I worked with it and opened it up as a bed, bought big cushions (which cost me more) and started using it. Then after a month I noticed something protruding from theside of the sofa. It was a metal rod, which would have teared the sofa cover had I not seen it on time. So from that day, every day it comes out and I have to push it in again. Come to think of it, I should have paid the extra shipping fee in walmart to buy one of their sofa bed which was 20 bucks more. At least I wud have had some peace. Please don't waste urmoney on this.
This is hardly a sofa bed. I ended up putting it in the playroom for my grand child, because it looks like a miniture kids couch..and opened up it is not much bigger than a crib mattress. Deff. not worth the money! Should be under childrens furniture
We ordered this sofa to fill a space in our guest bedroom. I had read mixed reviews - some said it was perfect, some said it was fit for a kid's room. Needless to say the couch fits perfectly in the space, but it's TINY!! The materials, and quality are great, but the couch itself seriously looks like it was made made on a child's scale. 66" wide - that's 5'6" so think about that if you plan on having a normal sized adult sleep on it. It folds up and down easily, the mattress is actually quite comfortable, but it's just way too small.Not only is it small width-wise, but it only stands 14" from the ground to where you are seated - barely over a foot, so you have to practically kneel down just to sit on it. I guess not a bad buy for the price, just wish we'd paid more attention to the dimensions.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? yes
- How is the quality of the product? good
- Did the description onsite accurately describe the product? yes
Even after several months, this purchase still sticks in my craw! It is approproate only for children...adults cannot sit comfortably on it. Since I had such positive experiences with overstock in the past, I was dumbfounded/shocked when I received this. Way too much money for what you end up with...I put it in the garage for my cats to lie on...I would not keep it in my house!
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? color not the problem
- How is the quality of the product? for the price quality is poor
- Did the description onsite accurately describe the product? No, the description is misleading
Do no purchase. I am 5-10 and when opened I hang off all sides.. much smaller than a twin bed.. not a standard shape.. I hate this $$$ waste of money.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? little bit lighter
- How is the quality of the product? dollar store
- Did the description onsite accurately describe the product? although deceiving yes.. not as big as picture makes it look.
This product is very firm and not very large. I agree with an earlier review stating that it is slightly larger than a crib mattress. My kids and I use it as a couch when we read stories before bed. The three of us (myself, and my 5 and 3 yr. old) fit very comfortably. I don't think more than two adults could fit comfortably. As a bed it would be way too firm (and too short for an adult). For us, it works very nicely. I think the height is just fine (though, I am only 5'1" with short legs!). The only other issue is that it is more comfortable with an ottoman, but might be hard to match the height... I haven't begun looking for one yet! The other option is to keep the back flat, push it against the wall, and put lots of pillows along the wall instead of buying an ottoman. Overall, it is good if you are looking for a nice looking, small furniture piece for kids.
this is the worst thing I have ever purchase on this site... its is horrible made and the legs are cheap plastic it is also way short no normal human can fit over 5'3
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? ok
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. the legs and inside are horrible
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? this sofa is way too short to be a sofa bed, it is also very uncomfortable and the beams hurt
Very nice love seat sofa bed. We bought two of these to put a lounge area in our central room. It looks so nice! We love it and know how small it is before we bought it. You can't sleep on it, you can only lie on it when hanging out with friends. It creates a modern but warm feeling in the room. It is not a sofa and can not be used for your living room if you want to lie your whole body on it when you watch TV.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Exact the same
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Need to make everyone aware that you can't sleep on this
I needed this piece for my bedroom sitting area for watching TV. This Sofa Bed fit the area beautifully. We wanted something low and did not need anything bulky. This sofa bed met both the requirements. We read the reviews saying that it was too small for a bed and I would have to agree that this is small for a proper bed, but perfect for using it as a day bed or just for lounging. My kids actually want to sleep on it. Pros: Assembly - Minimal Look - Velvet fabric is awesome and it does look expensive. Sturdiness - It feels sturdy, but we'll have to wait and see if stands the test of time. Value - Definite value for money Cons: I cannot find a cover for this. Looks like we'll need to get one custom made.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? Perfectly
- How is the quality of the product? Overall good for the money
- Did the description onsite accurately describe the product? Yes
Terrible! I'm 5'5" and I my legs hang off the end when I lay down on it. The seat is terribly uncomfortable and there is a rod that pokes up in the middle. Very hard seat and too narrow.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Ok
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very poor quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Not accurate at all
The bed is not long enough for average height people to sleep on, but it is comfortable and flips up and down easily.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? color match was good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? accurate
The product is great, especially considering it's price. The one problem, as mentioned in other reviews, is that sometimes, a bar will poke out from the side of the sofa. The bar could case harm if you don't see it cuz it's a metal rod. And if left unaddressed, people could run into it and it could eventually tear through the fabric. You can push the rod back in, but it requires a good amount of effort. I use my hammer and it usually falls back into place with one swing. Besides that, it's a great product. People often come over to my place and sleep on it. Note the dimensions however. It is pretty small for a bed. That's why I bought 4 of them. If you stack 2 next to each other, it's then properly sized. Good luck!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color matched with what was on the website. I bought 4 of these and they're the exact same.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality is great. It's a comfortable velvet fabric and its nice to sit on.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? The description was spot on.
Looks nice, but verydissapointed on comfort level. Had not plsnned onmaking further purchase for comfort when guests stay the night. One disadvantage of buying online.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Looks nice and no assembly, but hard as nails to sit on much less sleep.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Will need to purchase a foam mattress pad for overnight guests.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Fairly except for comfort level.
We purchased this futon for our guest room. The color is nice & versatile, will easily match most decors. The fabric is kind of like a velvety-cotton. We have cats, and their fur sticks all over the fabric. It might be good to get a cover for it, if you have pets. The whole piece came in once huge box, and it only took a few seconds to screw the feet on. We got the full size, but it was shorter than we thought it would be. Our first guest that slept on it said it was pretty uncomfortable, because it was too stiff. Your body really doesn't mold into the contours of the futon, so it feels pretty lumpy and hard to sleep on. We ended up getting a memory foam to put over it when used for sleeping. With the need for an additional memory foam and cover, it may just be more worthwhile to get a higher quality futon from the beginning.
A rod shot out the side of the couch within a week of receiving it. It protrudes out about 2-3 inches, of course, stretching the fabric as well. The rod cannot be pushed back in, and will eventually rip through the fabric. Not only is it unsightly, but it's a safety hazard for my toddler who has been poked by the rod. Unbelievable that this product is still being sold. It should be discontinued for safety reasons.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Poor quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Ok
I really like this sofa bed (klik-klak). It took me about five minutes to put together and I find it very comfortable to sit on as well as sleep; I also do not like a soft bed so if you like a very soft/ mushy bed this is not for you. In addition, I am only 5'3 and I just fit so if you are taller your legs will hang off. Very cute addition to my living room, and the beige color matches everything!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Actual color
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate