We bought this rug for our dining room and it is perfect. It is a fairly thick, chunky rug and has great texture. Even though the color scheme is neutral, it makes a statement. I love the stripes and chunky weave. It looks great in our room. We used a rug pad underneath just to ensure it wouldn't move easily. There was a little bit of a smell to the rug, or rug pad, at first but that dissipated after about a week.
I couldn't wait to get on overstock and review my brand new rug! I had been eying this rug for a while, but was a little skeptical because I tend to rely heavily on reviews, and there was only one for this rug, even though it was a good one. Well, here is another good one...this rug is even better than pictured. I am most pleasantly surprised by how it feels under foot- so soft and comfortable. Some natural fiber rugs are scratchy and a bit abrasive. Not this one. The quality is superior, it looks much more expensive than it is, and the stripes do wonders for visual appeal in my living room, or any room, really. I got the double sided felt rug pad for underneath, a little more expensive for a rug pad, but awesome as well and worth the money. If you are searching for a comfortable natural fiber rug, that looks fabulous, look no further!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Same
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Exeeds expectations
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Spot on.
I'm working w/an interior designer to decorate my great room & he showed me a jute rug that looked similar to the Overstock rug for double the price! I bought the Overstock rug and it was perfect!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Color as shown
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Rug was not thin
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate website description