Drapery panels were just as described. Colors were true to onscreen image (I ordered the merlot). Panels are not lined but the backs are the reverse of the stitched on detail. They look fine from the back but are not at all light blocking.
Searched everywhere for curtains that were 96" without costing an arm & a leg. these curtains look very rich and hang perfectly. I ordered 6 panels for our living room and they instantly made it look like a more luxurious room. Great value, I was pleasantly surprised at how nice they were. I was afraid the embroidered flowers would look a little grandma-ish if you know what I mean but they don't look that way at all. Good complement to transitional or traditional decor.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? red is a deep rich color; close to a burgundy but not quite as purpe-lish/black as a burgundy; beige is traditional color of beige
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. nice quality, looks like they cost more
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very accurate
Loved the curtains, but needed off white vs. gold color design. Great product and quality
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The design on the curtains is acutally more of a gold than an off white as it appears in the photos
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. excellent
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? great