Great curtains but they are heavy. I had to upgrade my curtain rod to handle the weight of this curtain. But they are great quality and complete blockout of light.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great Quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Good
I was really excited about the vibrant color of this item in person, the look of them was just want I wanted. These drapes make my room signficantly darker for sleeping but without the look of a traditional black out drap. They also add a really fun color pop in the day time. I was thrilled with the quality of the product, and I loved the way the fabric fell, it has movement in it. I recommended them to my mom and my sister who were both looking for drapes. Great purchase!
I got these draperies for my bedroom. I love the versatility of the tab or rod pocket style. I'm using the tab option with one panel in the center of my 8 foot wide windows. The only thing I don't like is that I'm going to have to hem the panels. I'm not a fan of puddling. Our windows throughout the house are 8 feet high. The rods are at 8'6". I made my own sheers for the 102" length, and draperies for 2 of the rooms of the house, but pooped out after that. I wish drapery manufacturers would made draperies in the 102" length instead of skipping from 96" to 108".
Hated the fabric, loved the colour, and as we cannot find a better colour, we are keeping the curtains! Compared to other curtains bought here, these are not great, they are not lined, and I'm not sure how they will hang, but we will keep them and hope for the best!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? very well
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. ok
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? don't know