This ottoman enhances the look of my small apartment and serves as a footstool at times, as an end table or for extra seating at other times. All work well. The color is a true burgundy. It doesn't look "plastic." It is soft to the touch. So it looks great and is adaptable to various situations particularly for smaller apartments.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Exactly as pictured
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Well constructed. Lightweight, easy to move around to accommodate any situation
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate
I've had this a couple of years now as a seat in my mudroom for putting on shoes. It doesn't get intensive use in my house but it looks just as good as when I first got it. Only note is to be aware that you have to dig into the tufts to dust it with a damp cloth as it does like to collect there.
So disappointed about the color! It's way too dark! Not red, but black-red! Everything's good other than the color. Comfortable, seems durable. The leather feels good. If you are looking for not so dark, rich red color, this is not the one; but just looking for a good quality ottaman, I'll still recommend it.
High quality, light weight and very durable. Great item for the price.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? very close
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. lightweight
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very close