Relatively easy to put together. Color of shade is silver/gray just as I hoped. It is a perfect compliment to my master bedroom. I am very glad I purchased this and I would do it again.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? as pictured
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. quite good for the price
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very accurate
This light fixture is lovely! We put it in our master bedroom in the center of a recessed tray ceiling. We did struggle a bit with the installation - the threaded nipple in the center that attatches the hanging chain to the ceiling was too long for our application, and we ended up severing the wires when we adjusted it. We had to hacksaw the nipple by about 1/2" (be careful to replace the bushing!), and then it was perfect. When you look at it closely it does seem a little cheaply made, but when you're looking at it up on the ceiling from 8 feet away, it's simply gorgeous and seems much more expensive. This is just what I wanted for my bedroom, it's modern with an antique-y feel.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Accurate - shade is silvery gray
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. OK.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? OK.