Love the blinds ..but its a horrible price!!!! Buyer beware got to Bed bath and Beyond and buy cheaper. I purchased the 27x64 blinds @42.99, unfortunately they forgot to take off the original price tag from the box, Bed Bath and Beyond price of $34.99. Not a good deal at all
The only concern I have is that after I used the shade a few nights it will no longer go all the way up. It stops about half way up. This could be a problem.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? It was just what I wanted
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The shade is of great quality.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Great, allowed me to select the size and color I wanted.
For the price, these are fine. I have them on all my small windows as a privacy filter before the drapes. I've had to send by some that were defective, but I've been using for a year or so now, and they've all stood up to daily use. They are fragile, so they will tear, if say, a kitty gets his nails caught.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. ok for price
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? good
This was not the first time we'd purchased such a shade from Overstock, but it is the first review that I've done after the item had been put to the test of time. It did not meet that test with entirely flying colors. Although I would still recommend the item to a friend (for appearance, price, and generally satisfactory functionality), I'd do so with the proviso: the shade didn't stand up to anything less than the most gentle handling when being pulled down (as witness the fact that one of the shades now needs a replacement after only a few months).
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? They matched very well
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very
We ordered 3 of these shades for our livingroom. The order arrived quickly. We were a little diaapointed in the color. We ordered ivory, and it too yellow. Not enough that we hate them, but wish they were more like pictured. They were SUPER easy to install. I'm a 5'4" small female and installed the shades by myself in 15 min. :-) Over all we are have with the shades.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? a bit off. we ordered ivory, and it was a little yellow. not as pictured.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good quality, great price!
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very good
Just love these blinds! They look great. My husband had them up in a matter of minutes, and because I didn't see anything being thrown across the room, it is a good assumtion that they are an easy install. They go up and down with ease and seem sturdy.
I love that these shades let light through, and also that they raise and lower with a touch instead of the usual cords that get tangled up. They look great and can keep nosy people from seeing in at night, while allowing a lot of light in during the day. They are really nice with curtains because they can go all the way up out of the way.
These shades are not top quality but for the price they are great. They don't all go back up to the same level or pull down to the same length but they serve the purpose of providing privacy when you want it. I have ordered three more since.
these look good but are really cheaply made, all plastic parts even the brackets. We returned them didn't think they would last very long. they look fine though. would be good in a room where they don't get opened or closed very often.