i purchased 3 of these shades and they don't retract very well, i also purchased 2 in a larger size and they retract, or go up, very well.What can i do to make them work better?
We needed a light weight shade that filtered light and blocked cold or heat. It does keep the cold out and stops any drafts around the window. We have had these shades up for only a week, so cannot comment on how serviceable they will be. At this point, I would recommend them to a friend....
Cordless Honeycomb Cellular Shade (49 in. x 64 in.)
Update your window coverings and provide added privacy with Honeycomb Cellular Shades. These blinds are made with no external cord, making them safe around young children. Choose from ivory and white color options to best match your decor.
- Update your home decor with an elegant cellular shade
- Honeycomb blind is available in ivory and white color options
- Window treatment is light filtering to accentuate your room
- Child safe with no external cords
- Pull down or lift the shade with finger tips on the plastic tab on the bottom runner and the shade's internal mechanism allows the shade to remain in any position
- Honeycomb construction is particularly well suited to energy efficiency
- Designed to last hundreds of repetitive up/down cycles
- Designed for inside or outside mount
- Actual width of the shade is .25 to .5-inches less than stated to allow for up-down motion without scratching your window frame
- Includes hardware and instructions
- 100-percent polyester
- Vacuum clean for long lasting beautiful appearance
- Model number 90228
Note: Placing brackets over the pulleys will damage the lifting cord. Untying the lifting cord from the bottom shade, or shortening the shade, will render it inoperable. The length of the shade cannot be adjusted.
|Blind Width||40 - 49"|
|Blinds Length||64 Inches|
|Product Features||Includes Hardware|
|Dimensions||48.5 in. W x 64 in. L|
- Disclosures & Guidelines
- Filter By:
- Most Recent
We needed a light weight shade that filtered light and blocked cold or heat. It does keep the cold out and stops any drafts around the window. We have had these shades up for only a week, so cannot comment on how serviceable they will be. At this point, I would recommend them to a friend.Read More
I desperately needed to replace one broken shade so bought these for a quick, inexpensive fix until I can afford something better. Don't think I will need to worry about replacing now for a long time as they are beautiful, installation was easy and they work well. Excellent value for the money.Read More
I purchased 3 of this size along with 2 larger ones and the larger ones go up beautifully but the 3 smaller sized ones don't want to go up very well, i love the the way they all look, i just wish they would retract better, any ideas how to fix this?Read More
These cellular shades are very lightweight. Lot's of plastic in them - no metal. One of the plastic mounts was broken when in arrived, but thanks to Overstock.com's wonderful customer service, they're now installed and working, After a short online Chat with Austin F. from Customer Care, the order for replacement parts was in place and headed my way. Installation is very simple and quick. They look nice and work well (so far). They're just cheaply made.Read More
I am really happy with these blinds. So much nicer than "mini-blinds" and very easy to open and close. No cords to mess with and they are much easier to clean. All-in-all I couldn't be happier.Read More
Questions & Answers
Thank you for your inquiry; you will be contacted by Customer Care.
Shipping & Returns
Standard Return Policy:
Standard shipping details
Expedited shipping details