This is a beautiful sink and is a great value. The challenge is, it isn't flat on the bottom, so it is very difficult to install. In my case, I have a marble top vanity, and would have had to cut a larger hole in the marble to accommodate. I was very disappointed. I love how this looks.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Lovely
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Good, except that the sink doesn't have a flat bottom, so it doesn't sit properly on a standard sink.
i do high end design for other people and create the "magazine" look on a budget all the time. i am a graphic designer and often do interiors for others. i've been flipping houses for over 15 years and own rental property too. it is rare that i can find a quality product that equals the high end version in like production. i located a sink like this for $7000 for a client, bought this one for her and installed in on a mirror front, white marble vanity. it was so spectacular, i recreated the look in my own powder room - black walls, heavy carved, silver leaf mirror, with this sink sitting below. AWESOME! it is so rich looking and the mic of the metal is substaintal. my bath is used frequently also and there is no wear showing on the sink. i had a little bit of trouble getting the standard vessel sink ring to fit, but found one at a plumbing supply place that worked perfect. REALLY nice item at a fantastic price!!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. High End
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate
I purchased 2 of these for a remodeled master bathroom. They do not stand up well to even mild cleaning. I did not use ANY chemicals, just a microfiber cloth and warm water. The pewter finish rubbed off while cleaning. It looked terrible a month after installation. Don't be fooled by the manufacturer's warranty. They do not warrant the pewter finish because it "could be caused by use of chemicals or abrasives while cleaning". I'm not sure what the "limited warranty" covers - it's metal and isn't going to develop a hole in it or tear. I guess if it spontaneously disintegrates they may cover it - maybe not (it could have been caused by a grenade exploding in your bathroom). Luckily, Overstock has fabulous customer service. They allowed me to return it for refund or replacement (obviously, I chose the refund).
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? As pictured.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Poor quality.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate.
This is an early review on the style of the vessel hammered pewter look sink. It came well packaged and was delivered less than a week from when it was ordered. We are doing a major remodel and wanted a vessel sink in a nickel or pewter finish. We do not have the hardware for the faucet and we are not ready to install it, yet. So the 5 stars do not include the actual use of the sink but I wanted to let others know of our satisfaction up to this point.