A beautiful, large gleaming copper bucket for chilling champagnes, wines, soda, beers whatever your heart's desire. The first time I used it for a party (I purchased it 3 years ago) I placed the cooper bucket on top a mahagony console in the living room, with 2 towels underneath, and then embroidered linen napkins on top of that to make it look pretty. I wanted to protect my antique from condensation. i then filled the bucket with the chamagne, and covered all with ice. It takes approximately 2 hours to chill, my party was to begin at so I filled it at 4:30. when I went to make last round checks at 6:30 I saw that the 11 gallon oval copper bucket had not been sealed and water was leaking at an alarming rate on to my antique mahagony console and onto my persian carpet. To say the least, I was infuriated. I have since has it sealed with clear silicone and it works perfectly. Some words of advice: When you buy something new, put it through its paces immediately, to ensure it works. I have a tendency to buy items (because the price is so goo), inventory them, and use them at a later date. If had at least put water in it when I first received it, I could have returned it.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? exact
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. poor
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? not accurate
Got the party bucket as a gift for my daughter and son-in-law. They entertain frequently and absolutely LOVE it.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? looks just like picture
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. well made
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? as described