I love this lamp. It is metal and very nicely detailed. It is the perfect height for my tables in the living room. The color and style go with anything. I have a large brass lamp purchased years ago that I was trying to match or at least coordinate with. Believe it or not this lamp is the same height..about 33" including finial, as my older brass lamp. They look fine together in the same room. Great purchase.
From searching for a nice room light at a reasonable price, I found it very easy to navigate through overstock.com. They carried a nice selection in stock, processed my order promptly and shipped it out quickly, communicating each step of progress. Of course, it was delivered as promised. So, I was very happy and will buy again.
Dissatisfied when I see its NOT metal rather metal finish and made of heavy plastic with antique texture to bring color finish. Also the lampshade is Beige in color and not that biscuit color . The color of metal finish is not that bright dark antique texture also .Thought not to worth to spend that much of money...
Love this lamp! It is excellent quality, beautiful gold accent, has a 3-way switch, and fits in beautifully with traditional furniture. I initially bought this lamp for my living room, but it looks best in my bedroom, so I just bought a second one to have on each of my king size bed. Beautiful!
The lamps are as pictured. The shades were a little too yellow for me as I needed something in the more Gold-brown family. I was able to buy two very inexpensive shades elsewhere in a better color for our living room. The lamps are very traditional looking and are a wonderful accent for our room. They came very well packaged as well,
I would have given this lamp 5 stars, but a vertical piece of trim on the front corner of the lamp was not attached. It appears that the vertical strips of trim are glued on and not sewn on, which was disappointing. I did not want to deal with the hassle of sending the lamp back (because it is large), so I just turned the damaged part of the shade toward the wall, so now the beautiful tassel can't be seen. Despite this issue, with the damaged trim hidden, the lamp looks beautiful.
These are wonderful lamps, and seem well constructed. Unfortunately, to me, they looked like brass, but are actually copper colored. Too bad I had to return them. If copper and black is what you are looking for, you will love these.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? I thought they were brass, but they are copper with black highlights
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Heavy and durable. What I expected.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Pretty accurate.
I purchased two of these lamps a couple of months ago and I am extremely happy with them. the color and quality of the lamps are even better that I expected. They are a little heavy, but they are absolutely gorgeos and my living room looks complete.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Exact
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very Good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate
Very pleased with the lamps. Added jhust the touch I wanted and produces positive comments from all observers!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? actual
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. appeare to be top quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? right on