I didn't think I could get so excited about a pot to cook with. This is well made, distributes the heat well and is easy to clean. It is a simple design and attractive - for a pan... It is a perfect size for small servings, yet not too small. If you need a good everyday saucepan - get this one.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? THe pan is shinier than in the photo
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very well made
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Totally accurate
We recently purchased an induction stove top, so we needed to purchase new pans. We weren't looking forward to this because, they can be so expensive!.Lucky for us we found this magnetic sauce pan on Overstock.com. Wow, what an Awesome pan, at an Awesome price! When we received it, we couldn't believe the quality! At the price we paid, it was just amazing! Well built and looks great! The customer service we received was also amazing!! So, if you're in the market for a pan like this, look no further!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? very good!
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Quality and value was amazing!!
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very
Like another reviewer, I had just received a set of high-end cook wear and needed a small sauce pan. This is comparable to the big set in quality and just what I needed at a great price. Love the "O"
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? n/a
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. excellent
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? spot on
Buy this pan. This is the second pan we have purchased from this brand, the first was the 3-quart version. I could not be happier with Cooks' Standard. I own some very expensive clad pans from the most well-known brand, and these are the same quality. When this 1.5-quart size arrived, I thought it would be too small, but I can cook three servings of oatmeal in it, and I love it for small batch sauces. Just buy this pan, you will not be disappointed.
I bought this saucepan to supplement the very expensive set of C***** cookware made in France that I recently purchased. I can say this little pan is every bit as worthy as my other cookware. If I'd known this, I could've saved myself some serious bucks and purchased a whole set of Cooks Standard instead of my others. Very nice, so don't hesitate to buy this 1.5 quart or any other size of Cooks Standard Multi-ply SS cookware. I don't yet have a new induction cooktop, so can't attest to its performance in that regard, but this should work nicely when I upgrade my kitchen appliances.
I love the weight of the pot and the fact it heats up food evenly and never burns anything. This pot also is so easy to clean even if the gravy or soup sticks to the bottom when cooking...it still comes clean quickly and completely. Love this pot! I already own one but this one was present to my children. They love it too.