I bought this Knife set for my son for Christmas and here is what he says about them: Very poor quality knife set, handle is hollow, allowing water to become trapped inside, even when hand washed as recommended. If any water is left on the knife, it starts to rust, which stainless steel shouldn't rust. After 2 weeks of use, the plastic around the scissor handle broke in more then one place. The handles have started to tarnish, which again, if they were really stainless steel, they would not do. The description is missleaded, saying that they are made of one piece stainless steel, if that were the case, water would not get into the handle. Overall, spend the extra money and get yourself a real set of Stainless steel knife, not these cheap knock-offs.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Matches images
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Poor quality-water stays in the handle
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate
These knives are cheap, do not buy them. Water stays in handles and they rust after 2 weeks.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color is correct
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. It is cheap, water stays inside the blade handle and rusts after 2 weeks. Do yourself a favor and do not buy this product.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? accurate
Good knives are hard to find for a low price. I needed knives for a new apartment right away since I didn't have any. I searched around, saw these and the other reviews seemed decent enough to give them a shot. All of the knives in the set are scalloped or serrated. There isn't a true chef blade in the entire set. Although there is a lot of knives, they really mostly have the same blade just different sizes and shapes. Plus, the stainless steel handles are hollow so the weight of the knives is really off. Do they do what they're supposed to do? Yes, they cut things. Do they do a great job? No, not really. Don't know that I would recommend them, but I know first hand how difficult finding a decent priced set of knives is. At least these look nice sitting on my counter!