I couldn't believe how inexpensive this product was consideirng how pricey similar products can be. I was thrilled when it arrived and I made my husband install it as soon as we got it out of the box!!! It was slightly taller than I had realized, but it still works and looks fantastic. Lots of compliments!
Excellent quality! Cant find a better deal anywhere else for sure!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Exact
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Supreme
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Great
The faucet arrived at my house broken. The weld on the column where the metal attaches to the base was broken. So, after my husband and I spent much time disassembling our old faucet, cleaning out the cabinet below the sink, running to the hardware store for longer supply lines, we turned the faucet on and water rocketed out of the top. Plus, there was no way to contact the manufacturer as it was a weekend and they were not open. And, our local hardware store doesn't carry the product so we couldn't get any replacement parts. The handle/nozzle on the faucet was also much more flimsy in person than it appears online.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? No.
- How is the quality of the product? Poor.
- Did the description onsite accurately describe the product? Somewhat.
looks great works great everybody loves the look of it.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? great
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very well made
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Right on EXCELLENT BUY
For a new style pull-down faucet, you can't beat this price. I was looking for one at local warehouse and Costco, and for similar product, it will cost almost twice what I paid for here at Overstock. The build quality is decent. It's not professional grade but for the price, it's a good quality product. Unlike many other faucets I've installed, this faucet comes with 2 long connecting hose to connect directly to the house incoming valves. The long hoses have their own washers inside that look smaller than my original hoses. I was worried that they may not be strong enough to stop leak, but after installation, they work just fine. The long pull down neck is long and strong. My only complaint is that the neck area where it allows the upper neck to rotate, is not as sturdy as I will like. It wiggles left and right a little when you rotate the faucet, not smooth. The spray/water spout is only plastic, not real chrome. It was a little disappointing but you get what you pay for right. The water output is nice and strong, much better than my old one (from Costco which broke after 3 years). Overall it's an excellent purchase for the price. I would have picked the same faucet in Satin finish for *** more but wife want chrome finish.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? Yes
- How is the quality of the product? For the price I pay (less than ***) it is a good quality product.
- Did the description onsite accurately describe the product? Yes
Purchased this faucet and loved everything about it until I installed it. Began leaking as soon as we turned it on. Called Overstock and had a replacement sent out and wouldn't you know it, it leaked too, even worse than the first one. Returning this one as well and getting a refund. Will never buy another "Continental" faucet again!!!
Mounting hardware its a little bit wimpy, so the faucet its doing kind of a leading tower of Pisa thing right now, but nothing a little trip to the hardware store won't fix. Faucet head is plastic rather than brass, even though it it's plated with chrome to look like the brass on the rest on the unit. A little deceptive, I think. Aside from that, a fantastic value for a hundred bucks.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? prefect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good value, faucet head is plastic even though it it's plated to look like the rest of the brass parts.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? accurate
It was cheaper made than I was hopeing for. But you get what you pay for.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? ok
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. poor
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? ok
Good for the price. Like I mentioned above, we had trouble with the spray aperture and had to drill for the sprayer to work. Good for the price.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Accurate color.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Quality is OK. Wish the head was not plastic.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate description.
This faucet is heavy duty and versatile. For the price I couldn't find anything better. The only thing I wish it had was the feature where you can hold a button down and stop the flow of water from the head (so if you were filling a pot outside of the sink you could turn it off real quick to get the nozzle back to its resting place without shutting it off completely). I would definitely recommend and purchase again if I need in a different home.
Looks really good when first installed, neither my son nor I could get it to install properly so had to bring in a plumber which is not common practice for us. After less then a year it is starting to combine spray types and needs to be rotated between the two and then settles down for awhile. Good for the price, definitely saved some money buy buying this unit but may not be worth it in the long run. Buyer be ware
I love this faucet. I have a 1950's kitchen that I'm keeping some original features and adding some new modern features. I was worried it would be too large for my small scale kitchen, but it's not. I was worried it would be too tall, but it's not. I love the look, so much sturdier and solid than others I've seen of this type. I was worried it would splatter in the sink, it doesn't. I had a plumber install it, and he had no troubles. It's been a beautiful addition to my kitchen.