The little wrench they give you to tighten the screws was a little flimsy. But after we used our own tools no problem. You have to weigh it down while you are tightening the screws, as if you do not do this, the stool will be uneven. But all in all is a great stool for my bathroom.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? great color
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. quality is good but a little tricky to make it stable and put together, thanks for husbands
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? good
I bought the ottoman for a recently renovated bedroom. It looks great and is a perfect fit.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Better than I expected for the price.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Spot on. I was not disappointed, it was just as described
I bought two of these to put next to the front door and under a picture in my great room. They have been used extensively to hold front-door deliveries. I also use them as seats when my guests exceed the seats in the room. While it is faux leather, it looks good and has the added benefit of being washable (some of those packages are dirty!). They are large enough to be good for foot stools too, my contemporary furniture sits a bit low so these match that height perfectly. Would recommend.
The piece, when assembled, is very good looking and certainly looks much more expensive. The assembly was problematic however. I had to ask our building engineer to assemble it. He found several components missing and several that we bent and not useable. A trip to Home Depot was required to find hardware that was similar. Additional cost for his time and hardware. Made in China means not much quality control.
Compared to other ottomans that I looked at this had the modern look I wanted at a great price. My only complaint is that the white plastic (which really looks like leather) buckles a little too easily. Fortunately for me, I bought it as a decorative piece not a functional one so I expect it to last many years.