The bed is nice and solid, pretty well constructed. It holds up well so far (2 months). It's fairly straight forward to assemble. The color is a darker cherry finish, more brown than red. I think the price is reasonable although it's not great great considering there are sites that sell the same bed for comparable prices. Although it's called low-profile, it's not as low as a regular metal bed frame. It think it works best with just a really high mattress (15+ in) or a low-profile box-spring + medium height mattress. The drop from our low-profile box-spring to the ground is 16".
We deperately needed a bed and are very happy with this one. Easy to assemble; took about 20 minutes for one person to do. Only improvement I would suggest is more slats. We purchased three extra boards from Lowe's to enhance the coverage for the mattress and it solved the problem.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? As shown. Looks like it cost twice as much
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Outstanding
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very
This bed is an excellent value. It is great quality and looks fantastic in our bedroom. I like the simple design as some beds just look too "massive" to me. I was looking for a simple, "airy" look and this bed is just that. It is sturdy & beautiful. I am using it with a box spring, so my mattress sits a bit higher, however, it looks fine & my coverlet lands just where it's supose to at the footrails.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Mine was definitely a cherry color, which is beautiful. I thought the picture depicted more of a med. brown color.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Nice quality. Didn't take too long for my husband to put together & no issues with assembly.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? accurate