I am a luxury home stager and need products that look very expensive but don't cost a fortune. I literally looked at hundreds of zebra print rugs and chose this one to go in a "glam game room." I would not hesitate to return it if it didn't meet my high expectations and this rug is fantastic. It's a keeper. Nice plushness, sophisticated print (some zebra prints look cheap), great color, and delivered within two days of ordering. Would not hesitate to purchase additional items from Overstock.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. High Quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very Accurage
rug shades like crazy. Can't use it after 2 weeks. Very cheap quality rug. I was really surprised on the other reviews. I'm a frequent online shopper but this is the worst online shopping experience. I can't return this item as it is already been used. I don't have any other option but to through this rug away. It's a total waste of money felt like cheated.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? ok
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. rug shades like crazy. Can't use it after 2 weeks. Very cheap quality rug.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? not at all
This rug is excellent...with the exception of the terrible smell! As soon as we took it out of the packaging, it immediately smelled like cat pee! We have tired everything and have also done extensive research online...to no avail. The rug will be returned tomorrow:(
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color is perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate
I have had this a year and it still shedded constantly. It is a beautiful rug and does add a lot of pop and pazzaz but you must constantly be vacuming it. Because of the black wool fibers mixing with the white fibers it winds up with lots of ugly gray fluffs all over which take away from the beauty of the rug.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Exactly
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. OK
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Perfect
Very happy with the look, feel, and quality of the made in India 100% wool Hand-tufted Zebra Stripe Wool Rug (5' x 8') - Item 10438791. VERY thick and, with the addition of the MADE IN THE USA Durable Hard Surface and Carpet Rug Pad (5' x 8') - Item 11990114 - Model PAD130-5 - also purchased on Overstock, feels wonderful underfoot. Of note, the white is a winter white, neither bright white nor ivory. EXTREMELY disappointed with the thin single layer packing wrapper that arrived ripped in several places. It took a few days for the carpet to lay fully flat and for the CAT URINE smell to dissipate. Our fingers are crossed that it will stop SHEDDING soon. It's been several weeks and many, many, many passes of the vacuum, but the fur balls find their way throughout the house, which is primarily hardwood floors (perhaps with the help of our Labrador puppy). We purchased this Zebra inspired rug over the others proffered here on Overstock because of the high ratings. We only gave it 4 stars because of the delivery wrapping, smell, and shedding (all of which we knew about based on previous reviews). It is a very thick, well-made rug and we would recommend it.
I really cannot stress how the majority of all the other reviews are so accurate for this product. 1) Looks fantastic...great value/style 2) Smells like Cat Urine for the first 1.5 weeks 3) Shedding was minor for us Overall: I would highly recommend it. Great Value, Great Price, Great Style
The rug is really beautiful. I have had so many compliments on it already. The 5 x 8 size is perfect...any larger and the print would overwhelm my living room. I have only had for 2 weeks and it does shed a lot. A quick vacuum and it looks perfect again. I have read that it eventually stops shedding after awhile. The zebra print is very trendy right now and so there are a lot of cheesy replicas that just look cheap. This is not one of those. It's a very pricey rug for a great price here on Overstock!
The rug arrived at my front door on the very next morning after I ordered it - I was surprised at the fantastic delivery time! The rug arrived rolled up, so I put it on the back deck to open and air for a few hours. I had read some reviews about fumes, but I didn't have any problems. I placed the rug under my dining table and it's absolutely gorgeousl! I receive so many compliments on it - Thanks Overstock! The exceptional quality and workmanship truly exceeded my expectations! You offer a really great product at a wonderful price, and your delivery time cannot be beat!!!
We bought this rug in '08 to put in our newly remodeled basement and have loved it. We were lucky not to have the bad odor others have reported. It did shed for awhile but that's par for the course. It was stunning visually. Recently our basement flooded and the rug was ruined. I looked up my '08 order and was delighted that the same rug is still available - I placed a new order with Overstock, and within days we had a new version of exactly the same rug we've loved. Again, we did not have the chemical smell. We are just as happy the second time around; great quality and visual impact for the cost.
I received the shipment very quickly. I ordered it one day and received it the next day. Therefore, the delivery was excellent! However, as noted in other reviews, the rug is really a very light cream and black zebra print. The rug is thick, and the design is clearly defined. It does shed as all wool rugs do. Therefore, I have no complaint about that. But if you are truly looking for a black and white zebra rug, this is not your rug. It is very light cream, which is light enough I Scotchgaurded repeatedly. I have no regrets on this purchase, it's still a great zebra rug due to the design, quality and price!
This rug is now over a year old in our house and it still "sheds" and has to be vacuumed every other day. Its already starting to look worn and its in a bedroom. I would not recommend this rug to anyone. I think for the price, better quality carpets can be found.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The"white" was more "cream."
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Average
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Color was off.
This rug is top notch quality and very plush/soft under foot. It is definitely cream (rather than white) but so were all of the other so-called black & white zebra rugs that I have found, except cheap polyester versions. I've seen way worse shedding with wool rugs as it's hardly noticeable. We love it!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? It's close but it's not white, as people have said, it's more of a cream color
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Change it to cream & black
I'm very pleased with this rug. Although it does indeed shed, every wool rug I've bought in stores has come with a warning from the employees that wool area rugs shed for the first few months, and that the duration of shedding can be reduced by frequent vacuuming during this time. This rug doesn't shed any more than any other wool rug I've ever purchased. My daughter chose it for her bedroom and we are very happy with it.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Good color match
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. High quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Fine description
This is a great rug. Looks very expensive and not a typical zebra rug. It is thick and the ivory and black look classy not cheap. I was pleased with it from the moment I saw it in person and get lots of compliments on it.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? More ivory than white- If you have to have white this is not your rug.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. great, very thick... looks expensive