The recliner is quite good looking and is comfortable, also. I only gave it four stars because of three small "X's" made with a silver marker on the chair and a small tear in the leather on the stool. I easily covered all of the flaws with a permanent black marker, so did not bother with a return. The chair went together easily, the wood trim is a good quality and makes an attractive pairing with the soft, black leather. Looks great in my room and can work with many styles of decor. A classic!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Exactly as pictured.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Small flaws on leather; other wise chair is perfect.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate.
When trying to attach the arms, the bolts would not catch and one of them stripped the insert. The ottoman had on bolt that wouldn't attach correctly. The chair is comfortable but doesn't swivel easily.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The materials ar good but the hardware is terrible
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Precise.
The chair is comfortable for both my husband and I. He is 6'1 and fits in the chair with comfort. It doesn't recline as far back for napping as my previous ******** but is fine for a cat nap. The arm height is perfect. I knit while I watch tv and the arm height is just right for this.I agree with a previous review that the holes did not align completely for assembly, but it didn't take me more than 1/2 hour to get together. The only comment in the negative is that it has a chemical odor which I hope will dissipate with a little more time.
The chair arrived mostly assembled but there was still some work to put the final pieces together. The fit was not perfect; required some muscle to get everything to align into place. End product looks just as shown, I think it is a good value for the money
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Yes
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Leather quality is just average but well-built product
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? As described
This is a great chair and the price is adequate. So easy to assemble that you can do it by looking at the pictures. Shipping was fast. I love it and would buy from Overstock again!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? exact
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Awesome Chair! Very easy to assemble.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? exact
I bought two of these chairs and am for the most part happy with the purchase. They are easy to take care of, stylish, and after assembly seem very solid. The only drawbacks are that for me, they don't recline back far enough and they could have padded them better.
I like it, my cat's like it but I wouldn't recommend unless you have time to put it together and air it out. Took a little while to assembly, longer then I would expect and the chair did smell like chemicals for at least two months. I've had this chair for 2 months and smells like chemicals on a hot. sunny day.
This Recliner & Ottoman duo provides excellent relaxation at the end of the day at work or just relaxing and watching a show or movie. This Receliner along with Ottoman is easy to set up and the quality is very good. The size is perfect for any room when you don't have too much room to work with and can't fit a normal size recliner. Overall, This Recliner is great for your living area or for a teenager's room also- great video gamer chair !
I am a large man. 6'5" and 275 lbs. I have had this chair for about 8 months and I am looking for a replacement. Almost immediately after I received it and put it together, the laminated supports started to come apart (delaminate) and the chair was very poorly supported, especially when I move forward to get out of it. I put 3 large bolts with large washers on each laminated support. That helped a lot but the chair still feels under-supported. Also, the chair needs to be about 2 inches wider to be comfortable for me. This chair should be limited to use by small women and children.