The light was inexpensive, but sometimes you get what you pay for. it looked good, but the very expensive non-standard bulbs burned out within a week. It cost me almost $50 to replace the halogen 40W bulbs on a $100 fixture. Next time I'll just buy something on sale at my local lighting place. If the bulbs all burned out or it wasn't perfectly suitable for my ceiling then I would have returned it. It looks good now, but I wouldn't recommend it for the hassel-factor was too high
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? yes
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. marginal
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? did not should that solid top and was not possible to hang on sloped ceiling without modification
I loved the fixture but had to return it because where the fixture attaches to the ceiling (which was not shown in the picture or mentioned in the description) was a large rectangle. Unfortunately, my ceiling has a decorative plaster mold that is round and requires a round attachement to the ceiling. I wish I could have made it work because I loved the fixure, it was just what I was looking for.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Solid/Good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Fairly Accurate - see review for exception