This is such a beautiful chandelier! Have wanted one ever since I saw it in -----. Takes a while to put the crystal orbs on but well worth the time (did it while watching Downton Abbey, so it went fast!) Hung it over the tub in our master bath which looks out into a small walled garden with a wall fountain and it just makes eveything look magical! Far exceeded my expectations and makes our bathroom look super-glamorous!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Perfect
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Perfect
Such a dramatic light fixture for any space! I saw this chandelier in PB catalog and was so happy to a similar one on Overstock for a great price. I also wanted the antique copper finish instead of a nickel/silver color. I used this light in my powder room in front of a window that faces street side (on a corner lot). Such a great look from inside and outside! I also love the light pattern on ceiling from the crystals. It is very bright so I only used 15w light bulbs since it was installed in a small room. I will admit that it was not fun putting on the 200 plus crystals individually by hand but it was so worth it in the end. I had bruises on my fingers and under nails- ouch! No pain no gain I guess :) It saved me enough money to be worth the time for all the prep work. I also liked that there were many extra crystals if any were broken plus others of extra O rings for hanging. The instructions weren't great but could figure out how to hang them from pictures on website. I hung the first few rows before my handyman installed the fixture with no problems! I finished attaching the rest of crystals from about half way down to bottom once it was hung. So happy with my purchase from Overstock!!
We bought this fixture based on reviews here. It is gorgeous and gives the perfect look to our dining room. Like many other said, it took us an hour+ to put all the crystals on, but it is worth it! We saved tons on money on this one and it looks identical to the high end ** version. Gorgeous chandelier!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Same
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate
Overstock should really change the product photo to show the true color of the light fixture--it is NOT the copper color pictured, but a dark brown tone, and I was looking for the lighter copper color. Other reviews said the drops were individually wrapped, but ours were not-the large drops were packed in flimsy plastic trays so they were bounced around during shipping and are scratched, and one is chipped. The top filigree rim is bent and some of the loops attaching the chains to the rims were out of place.
I really love the chandelier. The metal is a little darker the image shown online but it still looks really good. It was a lot of work to put together but it looks great and can't beat the price.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? This is my only complaint. The antique copper is much darker than the image.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. I think it is fine
Really nice product! at a great cost savings! A little flimsy built; you'll need to bend the suspension frame/fret work to get it to hang level as if on the horizon. I'm real happy I didn't spend a lot more for the quality of it. But, it does have a great look for where I wanted it. Use tooth picks to help split the split-rings for attaching the crystals; HELPS FINGERS A LOT!! My item arrived with the first hanging ring pre-attached upside down; the holes for the crystals aren't in the middle of the concentric bands but skewed to the bottom side. The top most band came the wrong way; crystals wouldn't fit or go on it. Had to disassemble it; flip it; reattach it before I could start building it.
We hung this chandelier over our eat-in kitchen table and love it. Not only do we get to use it everyday, the light totally transformed the kitchen. It is really elegant. In fact, it probably transformed the whole house, with our open floor plan, we can see the chandelier from the family room. Extremely happy with this purchase. Only downside, the package did not have the right amount of crystals to complete it. But customer service department at Overstock was great. Even with the missing pieces, I still give it 5 stars!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Darker brown than picture.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great!
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Good
I bought this chandelier to go in a stairwell in my second story historic home. The light that it gives off shows on the walls beautifully with all the hanging glass pendants. A classy, reasonably priced light. Highly recommend.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Perfect.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great quality, gives off really nice light.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate.
I love this chandelier. I purchased it for my dining room and am very pleased. As noted, it is a pain to put together, but looks amazing! It adds a little glamour to any space without being overwhelming. The color is actually more of an oiled bronze, not really antique copper but still looks nice. The price is great compared to another popular home decor company that sells one exactly like it! You can see it in my dining room here: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Color is much darker, more bronze than antique copper.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great!
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Okay....color is different than pictured.
This is one gorgeous fixture, 1/2 the cost you would pay at a popular decor store. Once you have it put together and installed, you will mind a lot less the work it took to put on each of the crystals, 170 of them. Just the touch of glam I was looking for in the master bedroom. Wish they made a flush mount this gorgeous for another ceiling light in the same room. On a dimmer switch, this is oh so nice.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Matched
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very good
I purchased 2 of these chandeliers for bedside lighting. They arrived approximately 3 weeks ago, and I have only competed one because they are quite taxing to install. Each crystal is on a spring-style jump ring that must first be opened then placed through a small hole in the metal hanging base, then squeezed back together. Squeezing the metal rings back together eventually wears out your fingers, my fingers were actually bleeding prior to finishing the first one. However, while installing the second chandelier, I discovered a better method; pull open the jump ring just enough to place it through the hole in the metal base, then let it spring back on its own. Or, opt to pay an electrician to do it, in the end the chandeliers are very beautiful especially for the value.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Color is as photopraphed
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Chandelier is very pretty however many of the crystals are scratched. When light is turned on, the scratches are not noticeable.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Mostly accurate with the acception of the above mentioned scratches, they were not part of the original description!
This is the most beautiful chandelier and great quality!! I hung it in my foyer with a dimmer light and the glow is so warm and inviting! It casts nice shadows on my walls and ceiling and I love it! I spray painted a ceiling medallion to match the color of the chandelier and it is gorgeous!!! Just be patient with stringing the "crystals" as it will take a little while to do. I did it by myself in my lap, but it would be easier if you could hook it on something to add the crystals. Beautiful!!!
Although it took awhile to put together (you literally have to assemble each piece), it was well worth it. This is a beautiful chandelier and we are extremely happy with it. Its the perfect size if you need it to fill a space that is not super huge, but still gives an elegant touch to the room.
we bought both the rectangle and the round/cone chandeliers - what a fabulous addition to our home! I was concerned over the installation after reading some of the reviews - we had thought we were missing a part - a top bolt, so we spent time searching local hardware's, and couldn't find one, we were in a hurry, so we had some genius ideas - BUT - the problem was in our heads, the part was simply packed on the inside, it is installed on the outside ;-) We couldn't be happier, they look fantastic - and the view thru the windows from the road is to be admired!!!
This light is so pretty in our updated kitchen/great room! We were a little nervous ordering something online but we were NOT disappointed! It has the look and feel of a more expensive chandelier. The assembly was a little intimidating with all of the jewels but turned out to be quite simple. I accidentally dropped and broke two glass pieces but luckily they supply extras. Great quality for the price.