I searched at all the major home fix-it shops, and would have had to special order a roman tub faucet with 5 separate pieces. Decided to "chance it" and order on-line. I'M SO HAPPY WE DID! We saved several hundred dollars on this solid brass Kingston Roman Tub Faucet. It is heavy and solid, and much more beautiful in person than on-line! My husband said it was easy to install (once he figured out the 3/4" supply lines.) Would order home fix-it stuff from Overstock.com again in a second! Worth every penny and much much more.
Love it looks perfect in remodeled bathroom no problem with instalation
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? yes
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. high
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? perfect
I have to say this tub faucet is beyond beautiful! It is so well made and has the look of an extremely expensive designer fixture, the description does not do it justice. It is very hefty, solidly made and screams quality. I am very pleased with this purchase.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? yes
- How is the quality of the product? outstanding
- Did the description onsite accurately describe the product? the description undersestimates the quality of the product
Item came quickly and looked beautiful. Love the modern look of the set. Very nice pieces and seem to be of good quality. Plumber complained that it was difficult to install and charged extra for his time (and frustration). It looks SO nice. So far we've used it twice and it works great.
As we picked up the box, the first thing we noticed was the overall weight of the whole package. Weight in my field generally denotes quality. And after opening the box, the quality was assured. Beautiful finished pieces look exactly like the picture. The kit includes flex tubing with threaded ends that simply screw into each inlet and outlet. This in my opinion is above and beyond what a manufacturer has to do, so this in itself is an A+++ for quality. We decided to leave out the hand shower and install an over head shower head installed directly to the ceiling. It looks like this set is quite adaptive in that alternate piping can be applied to make customization more than possible. Overall, I would highly recommend this set for it's looks, it's quality and ease of installation. The price point in my opinion is too low for this set.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Perfect!
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Quality Is Perfect!
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Right On!
I orderedt this tub filler for a clients new master bath for a tricky tub situation. We needed a larger spout to reach a freestanding tub from a deck mount. And the flexibility in layout afforded by the handles all being separate was priceless. Although chinese in manufacture, the quality seems great for the price, the design of the entire Concord line is minimal, modern and, frankly, and cannot find anything to criticise about it. (and thats my job!) check back in after its been installed for 6 months.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. excellent
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very good
Beautiful spa tub set. Matched with other faucets and assessories perfectly.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? exact
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. wxcellent
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? exact
We have had the faucet now for 4 years, I find the looks are pleasing yet the handles turn in a reverse sometimes the kids freak out b/c they cant turn off the water...it turns in the opposite direction that one is used to. Also the sprayer is modern and kool looking but when you are finished using it and place it back in the holder, water runs down the handle not only down INTO the holder which then mean water is dripping under my tub frame construction but also pools on my tile tub deck. Perhaps it was the wrong piece for this location. Also feel the flow is not good for filling a gian tub. It doesnt create enough force to make the kids bubble bath bubble up....